NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fusitu’a now is off under HIA because of Latrell high shot.
Hope Kearney says something about it.

They even saw the replay and didn't blow a penalty. It drives my anger with this bloke. Didn't he lead with the knees in the Beale no try?

Not just because my Eels are going well but I’m loving the season so far. Plenty of intrigue and a few cracks showing in the Storm. Great to see some different sides occupying the lofty heights of ladder ever if it is early still. I still suspect Easts will win it but feels like there is now legitimately several other sides that could make it interesting

Fox now trying to get Egan suspended for an eye gouge.
Egan gets 2 weeks (1 with early plea) yet Latrell the protected species knocks a player out of the game and gets all clear. :thumbsdown:

Egan gets 2 weeks (1 with early plea) yet Latrell the protected species knocks a player out of the game and gets all clear. :thumbsdown:

Egan unlucky but there was bugger all in Mitchell’s one. Penalty at the time maybe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel a bit sorry for Steve. No club has to do more this year than the Warriors, but I thought it was a bad appointment to start with.

Egan probably got what he deserved, but Mitchell used his knees 3 times to stop tackles and hit Fuss high to stop a try and to leave our most potent attacking option off the ground for the rest of the game.

Feel a bit sorry for Steve. No club has to do more this year than the Warriors, but I thought it was a bad appointment to start with.

Egan probably got what he deserved, but Mitchell used his knees 3 times to stop tackles and hit Fuss high to stop a try and to leave our most potent attacking option off the ground for the rest of the game.

The charges are all over the shop this year. Egan is a bit unlucky I'd almost challenge it. Don't know what ones you want to charge Mitchell with? The high tackle at absolute worst was a grade 1 and the player was falling. Even a grade 1 he was not getting suspended.

The charges are all over the shop this year. Egan is a bit unlucky I'd almost challenge it. Don't know what ones you want to charge Mitchell with? The high tackle at absolute worst was a grade 1 and the player was falling. Even a grade 1 he was not getting suspended.

He lead with the knees in tackles 3 times in Warriors try scoring movements.

He lead with the knees in tackles 3 times in Warriors try scoring movements.

None of them connected. For the record I hate the rule but you have to connect to get charged. It's the one thing I hate- they are penalising the aftermath. Would have been against a "misconduct" charge which would have been a fine but still.

None of them connected. For the record I hate the rule but you have to connect to get charged. It's the one thing I hate- they are penalising the aftermath. Would have been against a "misconduct" charge which would have been a fine but still.

Billy Slater was crucified for it.

Billy Slater was crucified for it.

He made contact that's the key difference.

For the record I have an issue with the rule in terms of what it takes to be charged. Don't see why not making contact is any worse than making contact but that's the rule.

There should be a misconduct fine, and 2 of them equals a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back