NRL NRL 2020 Season - Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see it till finals at best I really hope I’m wrong too as half my family are in Victoria
I’m from SA so hopefully only a few more weeks until we can go. I have parents and family in NSW that I haven’t seen for months so hopefully not much longer

I’m from SA so hopefully only a few more weeks until we can go. I have parents and family in NSW that I haven’t seen for months so hopefully not much longer

SA and NSW will open soon under a month. Victoria might be tricky though

Well the Eels seem to have managed the trick of being rock-solid defensively, whilst still being able to play exciting hard-to-defend football in attack. Much credit to Dylan Brown, who really stood up, although he has been good all season, when Moses was playing too. But Parra were good from 1 to 17, and playing so well without Moses is all to their credit. Field looks a slip of a lad, doesn't he? Couple of times he came away pretty shook up from a hard one-on-one tackle. Good footwork, though, and his try very reminiscent of Sam Tomkins. I ran into a friend in the street yesterday and we were chatting about the NRL, and I said to him, how do you stop Sivo when he's running at you full pelt with the ball? Clearly the Cowboys had no answer to that either!
I found this article from a few days ago.

Parramatta Eels had to limit Maika Sivo's weight training because he's getting too big

110Kgs coming at you at full steam and close to the line. Stopping Sivo is the hardest thing in the NRL to do at the moment.

I feel sorry for you Aucklander
what a rubbish call from the bunker.

I just don't get it. To the players credit they hung in there and got a fantastic win. Blair and Green were great and Hetherington looks like a handy pick up.

Incredible scenes after the game. The emotion from the Broncos just shows how much this must be hurting, but the empathy from the Warriors was pretty special too.

I enjoyed listening to Todd last week with his honesty and frankness, so I'll look forward to his first press conference as a winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure these two teams hate each other.
Round 16 will be interesting when the panthers and tigers meet again.

Pretty sure these two teams hate each other.
Round 16 will be interesting when the panthers and tigers meet again.

Odds on BJ doing something silly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back