NRL NRL 2021 Season - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Why is this such a big deal? Clashing TV shows, especially live sport, can happen all the time. Don't youse guys have a record feature on your TVs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NRL have the choice as to when this game is.

And you honestly think the NRL will change their schedule...when did you want the game to be held and don't say Sunday. One prelim is always Friday and one is Saturday...and whether you like it or not a Souths prelim will rate its chops off on a Friday night!

They do, but then the AFL could've started the game at 2.20 or 3.20 in Perth too.

NRL was never changing from a night game. One was always on a Friday and one on a Saturday. 9 would have had the choice which one rates higher and in these times that's fine.

Basically Strom's to lose now

Penrith in the PF will be tricky and it will determine the winner

Don't underestimate Penrith. They are a different side with Edwards and Leota (the prop/backrower) back. Plus they will bash each other senseless, Souths benefit from the soft draw.

Don't underestimate Penrith. They are a different side with Edwards and Leota (the prop/backrower) back. Plus they will bash each other senseless, Souths benefit from the soft draw.

No

Penrith didn't get the calls they get and it showed v Souths

They have been kissed on the D for a few years now by the certain Refs

Storm should be $1.40 to win it

No

Penrith didn't get the calls they get and it showed v Souths

They have been kissed on the D for a few years now by the certain Refs

Storm should be $1.40 to win it

They are a different side with those two key players back. Look do I expect Penrith to win it, no. Feel their attack has been clunky the last 6 weeks. However if they are $3 pus in that game I'll be definitely having a go, that is assuming those two are back. They won't win if Edwards isn't back, Staines is horrible!

They are a different side with those two key players back. Look do I expect Penrith to win it, no. Feel their attack has been clunky the last 6 weeks. However if they are $3 pus in that game I'll be definitely having a go, that is assuming those two are back. They won't win if Edwards isn't back, Staines is horrible!

No doubt they have a chance if the ball bounces there way (Refs)

The winner of that game will win the comp

No doubt they have a chance if the ball bounces there way (Refs)

The winner of that game will win the comp

Depends, have to say Souths impressed me more than I thought. Forward pack stood up and that was like the first time all year. I hope it's a souths- penrith final as the two coaches hate each other now lol

Depends, have to say Souths impressed me more than I thought. Forward pack stood up and that was like the first time all year. I hope it's a souths- penrith final as the two coaches hate each other now lol

Storm v Manly for me

Roosters were lucky v Titans and Manly were out coached

Semi
Manly 30 - 10 Roosters
Penrith 26 - Parra 16

PF
Manly 22 - Souths 20
Melbourne 19 - Penrith 12

GF
Melbourne 26 - Manly 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Back