NRL NRL 2021 Season - Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends on whether the Tigers sack McGuire. He is a good coach that isn't suited to a rabble like the Tigers, may have a better chance of success at a stronger team like Parra. Of the ones you mentioned, Green is a poor choice, he showed during SOO he isn't cut out for coaching and past his used by date. I don't know enough about Ciraldo to have an opinion.

Anyone says Flanagan should be taken to gallows and hung. Terrible idea.
Funnily enough, that was the thought I had been contemplating. The squad though needs to improve a bit too- Storm and fully fit Roosters are better rosters, Penrith too. Is Madge's reputation too damaged to attract the cream that Parra needs?

Seeing lots of hate for Penrith today. Even saw a lot of Melbourne haters saying they hope Penrith gets touched up next week.
Not sure about others, but I know most Wests Tigers fans want Penriff to lose at all cost.

Funnily enough, that was the thought I had been contemplating. The squad though needs to improve a bit too- Storm and fully fit Roosters are better rosters, Penrith too. Is Madge's reputation too damaged to attract the cream that Parra needs?
It’s probably the biggest concern I have with McGuire, his ability to attract players, but I still think he is a better option than Flanagan or Green.

Haha, I am cursed, I'll never see a Grand Final win. Essendon and Parramatta!
North Melbourne and Parramatta here. I am old enough to have seen all of Parramatta's premierships and three of North's four, but I've just turned 50 so I hope to see another one (each) before I get too old and senile to enjoy them.

I got you covered Parramatta, Fremantle, Miami Dolphins and Fulham none of won anything since 1986 and i was born in 1994

Also a Falcons fan, I was watching my team cruise to a easy Superbowl victory before the most epic implosion in sport history.:'(

At least I've seen Liverpool win a title recently. :)

Not sure about others, but I know most Wests Tigers fans want Penriff to lose at all cost.

Penrith have become a smug organization since ivan walked out of the tigers and went to penrith.

Gus Gould cheerleading of Penrith doesnt make them any more likeable either.

Most fans apart from the roosters will probably cheer on souths

Melbourne don't have cameron smith anymore either which i feel makes there achievements more impressive and there is certainly less animosity towards them this year

Fitzroy - lost my club
Lions - did get the 3peat, not quite the same
Rabbitohs - lost my club for 2 seasons, 2014 was amazing
Villa - 1982 was a long time ago and I was in nappies
Dolphins - although I don't really follow it, prefer Hockey and the Canucks and they've never won anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warriors: LoL. Not in my lifetime.
Notts Forrest: Nope.
LA Lakers: Yep.
Anaheim Ducks: Maybe.
Wellington: Good chance as the refs don't seem as biased as the NRL ones.
Breakers: Yep.
Dallas Cowboys: Chokers.
I have a work colleague who is a Forest fan and all he talks about in the 1977-78 League Title and the two European Cups. Thirty years I've known him and he has no new stories. :D

You mean this????😱😱
Not a very good one. Forest should be kicked out the football league for that kind of fan behaviour.:D

Has certainly overshadowed a great day. Oddly enough I was thinking about kicking out of the NRL clubs whose fans were involved in that disgusting behaviour at Suncorp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back