NRL NRL 2021 Season - Finals Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

He was the right call. Had a pretty good year imo. sh*t just happens sometimes.

Go Souths I guess

I honestly don't know who to go for. I like GF's when It's like that. A Penrith win will probably be good for the game in WS, but a Souths win would be equally as good too.

Well done NRL you got the result you wanted you dogs

Lol yes it was the NRL’s fault that Melbourne couldn’t catch the ball lol

Genuine laughs at the outcry on Olam not getting an invite to the Dally M’s…this game as evidence hands like feet

Interesting choice of ref for the GF. Klein was better yesterday and I thought Sutton was worse. Sutton seems the go to man so it'll probably be him.

There isn’t a good ref in the NRL they are all versions of diabolical. I’d go Klein but either way they are inconsistent at best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Melbourne? The audience will be halved.

With nothing on as the AFL is done? You have increased the viewing in Sydney and partially decreased the viewing in Melbourne if any at all. Plenty of people don’t watch games with Melbourne involved albeit I haven’t personally had an issue this year at least

FMD that was a very ordinary performance by the storm. Good on Penrith, clearly the better side. Storm didn't turn up. From the 3rd minute mark when they let a bomb drop and turned it over, you could tell they weren't 'on'.

How many try opportunities did they drop. Reimus Smith was atrocious. Munster & grant were really poor and addo-carr and Papen were almost non existent.

As I said, Penrith played the better footy and deserved the win. Was a classic defensive game from both sides. Some great last line tackles to stop tries.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You must be trolling if you think Olam has bad hands and isn't one of the best centers in the league but okay.

He is okay that’s it. Nothing more nothing less. Any half competent outside back looks decent in a Melbourne side.

Great result. Entertaining game but the ball handling was atrocious.

I reckon the Penrith Parramatta game was better quality.

Yes it was a tense prelim final but the referee didnt help both teams just layed all over each other and it was a dogs breakfast.

And as you said way more handling errors then what there was last week

Interesting choice of ref for the GF. Klein was better yesterday and I thought Sutton was worse. Sutton seems the go to man so it'll probably be him.

Both are garbage unfortunately. Grant Atkins or Matt Checcin would have been better

That game yesterday the ruck was a dogs breakfast sutton didnt want to blow anything and klein is useless who must have dirt on someone at NRL HQ to keep getting games he is just incompetent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back