Remove this Banner Ad

Falconista

Senior List
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth; SGI Dragons
Have said it over and over, Bellamy is a brilliant coach. We'd have 10 Premierships by now if he was at the Warriors.
Which is why every year there should be 15 clubs opening the bank vault to try and attract him to their club. Even for just two years as an assistant/football manager role, his influence would be immense.

Long term league fans- where does he rank among first grade coaches? Best/top three of your lifetime or not quite that good?

Aucklander

The Ultimate Warrior
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Which is why every year there should be 15 clubs opening the bank vault to try and attract him to their club. Even for just two years as an assistant/football manager role, his influence would be immense.

Long term league fans- where does he rank among first grade coaches? Best/top three of your lifetime or not quite that good?
We've tried. Best coach I've seen. Can turn mere mortals into excellent RL players.

Falconista

Senior List
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth; SGI Dragons
Shades of the grand final about this- Melbourne fast start while their opponents make silly errors, opposition pegs it back and Melbourne get shaky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Storm started this in peak form but after that it was a pretty even game. I feel if Rabbits hadn't rocked up half asleep this could have been a different game. Simply cannot warm into an opening game against the Storm, you need to be at 110% from the first set.

Gigantic

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
Damien Cook needs to improve on his passing if he wants to give Souths any chance at winning it this year

royboy2

Grumpy Old Bastard
Dec 7, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Canucks, Villa, England Cricket
The very first 2 defensive sets, were 2 of the worst I have ever seen. The whole 1st half was pretty pathetic really. Never deserved to get in front or even drew level. Surprised we got as close as we did to be honest.

DaRenegade

NRL > AFL
Dec 22, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Souths' achilles heel for years has been they make too many errors, they had made 10 in the first half alone, if they'd been awake from kick off the game could've been much different, but tbf it looked like a massacre after the first 20 mins

AmericanAFL

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Had the Storm -6.5 at $3.05. Actually wanted to take them at -7.5 but it was paying the same haha. Feel fortunate to have won, after thinking it was over early!

Tonight I played a Knights (-5.5) and Broncos (+7.5) parlay. I’m ready to get kicked in the teeth on one or both- who the hell knows week 1!!

Remove this Banner Ad