NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 1

I’ll take that. After a terrible first half, we pulled out a strong win in the second.

Pointless stat, it’s third game in a row Parramatta has scored 24 points. Four tries and four goals in each game.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Excellent game, Broncos will be proud of their effort. Haas back next week will help immensely. Not sold on croft as their no.7, had a mixed bag tonight imo.

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Reed Mahoney is one of the better #9’s in the game but doesn’t get the credit. He is an absolute workhorse.

He provided excellent support play and had a few darts from dummy half. He was a bit hesitant last year in these areas imo. Hope this gives him confidence to run the ball more. Eels showed maturity and resilience of a top 4 team by winning ugly tonight.

He provided excellent support play and had a few darts from dummy half. He was a bit hesitant last year in these areas imo. Hope this gives him confidence to run the ball more. Eels showed maturity and resilience of a top 4 team by winning ugly tonight.
Thought he was our best player last year, just ahead of Junior and Gutho.

Only saw bits and pieces and even from the trial game they look much fitter and sounder defensively. Long may it continue.
Reckon that they are severely underrated this year. If it wasn’t for COVID, I thought they were finals bounds for sure.

Manly and the Broncos finishing in the bottom two spots in any order is fine by me 🤣
Wouldn't be unhappy if the Broncos win another spoon, but after 75 seasons Manly still don't have one. They need to win at least one before I die. Preferably 10 or 15 and I can die happy. :D

Back