NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

So Roosters V Storm grand final then? This is tongue in cheek so relax, but at their peak those two teams really do stand out. It’s like the Hawthorn and Geelong of the last 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reckon the top six is pretty well set with Storm, Chooks, Bunnies, Panthers, Eels and Raiders all looking pretty strong. The other two spots will probably be fought out between Newcastle, Titans, Warriors and Bulldogs. I would like to put the Sharks in the mix but I do not think we have recruited well enough and our draw over the next few weeks is pretty tough particularly without our no1 play maker in Shaun Johnson missing until the second half of the season.

Rather strange first round fixture with six of last year's top eight pitted against six of last season's bottom eight. Net result not a really close game among the lot. You would have thought the NRL would have kick started the new season with a couple of nail biters. It all started with plenty of FOXTEL hype around the Storm v Bunnies season opener but then fizzled out with some one sided contests.

raptalia I think you're a tad down on your own team there. I would still fancy them to finish higher than the four clubs you mention.

Not sure where else to post this

Remove this Banner Ad

Back