NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 14

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Well, the Haka was awesome, then I saw Cheaten and wondered what he had in store for us. Missed a blatant head shot from Smith only to follow it up with a BS penalty which the Storm scored from. A huge disparity in the 10 only gave them more of a roll on.

So long Ken and good luck. The scenes at the end will last a while. You've got more of a shot at a Premiership at the Tigers than at the Warriors who continue to fill their squad with players who just don't seem to give a stuff.

Disgraceful call not to send off Sivo in the late game.

Once again the NRL have set themselves up for a fall by ruling Origin differently to a normal game. Little wonder us, the fans, are so confused.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
The result wasn't as surprising as the scoreline.

Dogs have shown in most games they can play well, but have also had large parts of games dominated by stupid football. The dragons are guilty of the same thing.

Yea, fair points. I did contemplate changing my tip, but I still thought the Dragons would get up.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
One thing I've learnt in life: never bank on the Dragons! :D

That game really went on script, didn't it? I remarked before about Jake Averillo; I wouldn't make any great claims, and he is very hit and miss, but, unlike the unimpressive Flanagan, he at least offers a bit of a threat from time to time. And the Dragons' legendary melting defence has the ability to make any half-back look good!

Back