NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Not surprised at all :rolleyes:
Same. Dugan has always struck me as a person who has zero respect for authority. Not just in the COVID sense I mean. He's just always seemed to have the attitude that some rules that apply to other players ( and in this instance, the general public ) don’t apply to him. And when he gets caught, he's always "misunderstood".
More trouble than he's ever been worth. Injury prone. Wonders why nobody will offer him a contract.
Goose.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

The bunkers got your back haha

LoL

The first one I can remember in 26 years. Oddly enough the game was officiated how I expected. Any Warriors try which was doubtful went up a no try. Hiku's was 50/50 but as a no try called it was never going to be one. Did we get a reset despite constant holding down in the PTB? Nope. A replay of the late hit on Egan? Nope. Even the commentators were openly cheering on the Broncos.

The Warriors never get a fair go, well once maybe, and even then you could argue simultaneous grounding LoL. Some things just never change. I guess we should just be grateful they let us in.

Dont get me wrong, I wanted the Warriors to win.
I only watched the last 10 minutes, so couldn't really comment about the reffing. For mine it was pretty clear that it was a broncs hand though.

I'm not unhappy, just frustrated. Walsh kicks properly we probably win. There's some really good young talent on the side and they really do look like a side who can play finals. Given how many games they lost by 6 points or less, it could've even been this year.

As much as I loved going back to back, I’ve not been prouder to be a roosters fan than I have been this season.

Keary - Season
Collins - season
Friend - retired
Cordner - retired
Brett Morris - retired
Josh Morris - 4 weeks, 2 to go
Butcher - season after his knee today
Smith - 3 games for the season
Ikavalu - out for the last month
Crichton - injury plus 6 weeks of suspension
Radley - 8(?) weeks of suspension
Sualii - season I think
Taukeaho - missed 4(?) games I think
Verrils missed a chunk of footy
Hutchison - missed 5 weeks with broken ribs

Utterly insane injury list this year and we are still 4th.

I'm not unhappy, just frustrated. Walsh kicks properly we probably win. There's some really good young talent on the side and they really do look like a side who can play finals. Given how many games they lost by 6 points or less, it could've even been this year.
I was confounded by the kicking for goal. Walsh kept making the same mistake, in the same way.

Very young still so he can learn from it.

Good game from a neutral's perspective.

I wondered if they might give a right-footer a go with that last conversion. Hiku has kicked a few, hasn't he? The two Sunday games were great entertainment, though, some sublime scores.

I wondered if they might give a right-footer a go with that last conversion. Hiku has kicked a few, hasn't he? The two Sunday games were great entertainment, though, some sublime scores.

CHT can kick too. Walsh was running at 83% so he has some form.

On reflection, it's hard not to be excited, although as usual, I need to keep that in check as it's usually met with disappointment.

The Chad has 34 from 41 this year. Might not have been a terrible option either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back