NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate he has to come in and put a shot on 9 weeks is an absolute joke

Who cares that they are ex teammates that’s irrelevant

He never once aimed high 9 weeks for that is a disgrace
It’s only a 5 week offence. The fact that he has 4 prior offences has put loading on it up to 9 weeks if they fight it.
The 25% discount for an early guilty plea brings it back to 6 weeks

It’s not irrelevant because anyone who did it accidentally to someone they’d won a premiership next to would apologise. He was looking for a cheap shot, got it, then had the arrogance to arc up when the victim remonstrated.

Never once aimed high?

That’s interesting. He never once involved his arms in then tackle. He made the decision to go shoulder first. Manu has paid for it with facial reconsuctive surgery, Mitchell should pay for it with six weeks minimum. Especially considering he’s already got prior form and loading.

I agree, it should be 12.

That was one of the most blatant and petty acts I've seen on an NRL field for a decade or more, and it's the third or fourth time this year for Mitchell, so the fact he is only going to miss 6 weeks says to me the NRL are not serious in eliminating sniper attacks.

As for the Eels, a good first half performance by the Blue and Gold, hopefully they fall away in the second.

I agree, it should be 12.

That was one of the most blatant and petty acts I've seen on an NRL field for a decade or more, and it's the third or fourth time this year for Mitchell, so the fact he is only going to miss 6 weeks says to me the NRL are not serious in eliminating sniper attacks.

As for the Eels, a good first half performance by the Blue and Gold, hopefully they fall away in the second.

I’m torn - my favourite joke in rugby league is the perennial failure of the eels but I need them to do the roosters a solid and stop Melbourne taking the record outright

I’m torn - my favourite joke in rugby league is the perennial failure of the eels but I need them to do the roosters a solid and stop Melbourne taking the record outright
* the Roosters. This is all about going 2-0 against the back-to-back Premiers. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now you just have to do it when it matters. :)
Who knows, if we can work our way back into the top 4 we will come up against our bunnies again. In order to make the top 4 we need Manly to lose to either Canterbury and Nth QLD and we have to beat Penrith next week and I can see the former happening, the latter will be a tough ask as well. It will be difficult from the 5th or 6th, but if we can win one or two games in the finals I don't think the season will be a total loss.

They are definitely getting the Storm at the right time but I'm not sure their form is that amazing Definitely a big match now.

The race for 4th place has gotten interesting. Sea Eagles looking soild there.

Some big games next week, especially the 1st three.

Who knows, if we can work our way back into the top 4 we will come up against our bunnies again. In order to make the top 4 we need Manly to lose to either Canterbury and Nth QLD and we have to beat Penrith next week and I can see the former happening, the latter will be a tough ask as well. It will be difficult from the 5th or 6th, but if we can win one or two games in the finals I don't think the season will be a total loss.

Mate, good luck. A Parra Premiership is long overdue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back