NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 25

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Manly are a chance.

Melbourne v Manly in week 1 most likely. Will be huge.

This weekend, while wanting the Warriors to win, a part of me would love to see the Titans make finals even though 5-8 are just making up the numbers.

Thought a few games were 50/50, but Melbourne and the Roosters have really stood up so far. Probably only the Knights and Broncos game is the other 50/50, but a finals bound Knights should still win.

Sea Eagles make the top 4 after losing the first four.
Garrick breaks the in-season points record, then breaks 300.
Kicked the Eels out of any chance for top four.
Back 3 all score 20+ trys for the season
Trbjoevic Dally M?
Trbjoevic breaks 9 tackles( I counted 8 lol, but commentators said 9) in one of the best tries I've ever seen.
Then he gets his hundredth hatrick for the year after a 125m try the commentators were asking if it was try of the season.

Good day for a Sea Eagles fan:heavycheck:

Still don't think they'll get over the Storm or Panthers in a Grand Final but they have been an entertainment machine this year.

Watch a game these days there's too much Sportsbet, Ladbrokes, Bet365, TAB, Unibet & Betfair. Then between those infomercials we have Macca's, HJ's, Dominoes, UberEats, Menulog. That's not the funniest thing is the Life insurance ads that follow.😂🤣😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno with any Rugby anymore. If Storm win it, will they lose it due to salary cap?
As much as I dislike the Storm, even I have to admit that their 2012,17 and 20 premierships are currently clean. I would find it hard to believe that the 2012 and 17 comps will be found to be dirty. 2020 ? Remains to be seen. I reckon they'll be alright.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was nothing short of embarrassing. Kane Evans should be shown the door tonight, Tevaga given his last warning and Lodge told to pull his head in or piss off. Time to deal with the misfortune of being stuck in Australia for a 3rd year in a row and start rewarding the long-suffering fans who put up with this s**t year after year.

That was nothing short of embarrassing. Kane Evans should be shown the door tonight, Tevaga given his last warning and Lodge told to pull his head in or piss off. Time to deal with the misfortune of being stuck in Australia for a 3rd year in a row and start rewarding the long-suffering fans who put up with this sh*t year after year.
Lodge is a grub

That was nothing short of embarrassing. Kane Evans should be shown the door tonight, Tevaga given his last warning and Lodge told to pull his head in or piss off. Time to deal with the misfortune of being stuck in Australia for a 3rd year in a row and start rewarding the long-suffering fans who put up with this sh*t year after year.

Lodge was lucky to be playing this week...so what does the bloke do...tries to out stupid himself!

Shame for Warriors their season ending like that. I've enjoyed watching their games this year.
Lodge and Evans will get what's coming their way.

But Walsh should take a look at himself. Really promising player, but a little guy remonstrating with a big guy is never going to end well. His mates stepped in to help, and then stepped over the line, and that's on them, but none of it needed to happen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back