NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be a very bad side that finishes below Manly.
Isn’t it great watching a Sea Eagles team this terrible. And their “hero” is taking them to this new low.

Beautiful.

I know I'm biased and happy with the result, but what a phenomenal match at GIO. The quality of the match was really high for March and the gumption of the Warriors to pull off that comeback was quite something [statistically their best ever].

I think the footy gods looked after NZ after the odd Bunker call against Tuivasa-Sheck with about 4 minutes left.

Referee had far, far too much impact on that Raiders/Warriors game today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just watched the Titans game. they look good, not only solid in defence, but possessing a real threat in attack, where they looked lively and creative, And all credit to Holbrook. But then I remember, they haven't really played anyone yet. How they go against the top teams will be interesting to watch this season.

Can I just interject to say, I think the compromise we now have with scrums in the NRL is ideal; not eliminating them altogether, but dispensing with many unnecessary ones, whilst keeping them as a real attacking option, and i wish it was adopted world-wide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back