NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

No points in 240 minutes of footy. The Bulldogs are screwed.

Even the AFL game was a turn-off.
Gone through the records and I couldn't find any record of a team going through three games without scoring. The closest was Annandale in 1920 who went scoreless in the first two rounds, scored 1 converted try in the third, had the bye in the fourth and went scoreless in the fifth.

Yeah, all going with form so far. Saturday should be more interesting. What can you say about Papenhuyzen? What a player he is.

I'm very much looking forward to Friday night already to see how the Raiders stack up against the Panthers, who are probably the best team in the comp. Cos I'm starting to wonder whether the Raiders might be the 2nd best...

(The lid's just starting to become ajar.)

I think the Raiders are some way off that. They were much better this week, and although I tipped them to beat the Titans, the score-line was a lot more comfortable than i expected. But, to be fair, two terrific try-line saves by Canberra had a lot to do with that. They are yet to play a real top side and Penrith are a massive test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was disappointed in the second half effort from the warriors.
Thought they had got that sort of performance out of their game after the end to last year.

Newcastle are still so Newcastle. Wanted to back the Dragons but got sucked in to the favourites.

When you look at the Knights injury list they are in desperate danger of missing finals I think.

Ponga, Best, Pierce, Klemmer, Lee, Mann and then some more depth, they need some luck quick.

Yeah, an easy 7/8 this week, although I don't think there's much wrong with my philosophy of 'never back the Dragons'. But even injury crises aside, I don't rate Newcastle. I thought Gutho's last try looked a mile offside in real-time (my feed had no commentary, for some reason; there was sound at the game), but the side angle just about convinced me he might have been level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back