NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Hooker

Yes
Feb 14, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Sharks looked tired in the last 20, that’s just what good sides like the Roosters do to tired and undermanned sides. Great effort to have lead for 74 mins imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DEVO

Premium Platinum
Sep 8, 2000
Canberra, ACT, Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Parramatta Eels
True but we have had our pants pulled down well and truly tonight.
We were outplayed, but not by 20pts. I'm not saying the Dragons didn't deserve to win, they played out of their skins, but all the important decisions went the Dragons way. The Dragons got a dubious penalty try, then we had a try disallowed for an non-obstruction (that was one of the most pathetic decisions I've ever seen), and then the Dragons scored from a forward pass.

moto748

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
The NRL is overloaded with superb full-backs at the moment. That doesn't mean he's not a very good player.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
The NRL is overloaded with superb full-backs at the moment. That doesn't mean he's not a very good player.
Relative to what though? If we're comparing him to his peers and he's 6th or 7th in a 16 team league then he's just above the mid range.

There's every chance they bite me in the second half but today is why I don't rate the Titans, they are complete pretenders.

Remove this Banner Ad