NRL NRL 2021 Season - Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty solid first half by the Eels, Moses is controlling the game very well at the moment, his kicking game has been very good.

The depth of forwards in the Eels lineup is the biggest difference at the moment, even the guys off the bench are putting in solid contributions. The Broncos looked out on their feet for the last 10-15 minutes.

Cartwright has been fantastic
One of three “rejects” that have found a home at Parramatta and have done a wonderful job this season. Papali’i and Opacic have been great as well.

Little disappointed with the second half, but I’ll take a 40pt win against the Broncos anytime. We jump past the Rabbits into second and we still have improvement in us.

Last 5 games against the Broncos, Parra has won all 5 and outscored them 188 to 40.
We’ve also won 8 of the last 10. A Golden run against the NRL’s glamour club.

Last 5 games against the Broncos, Parra has won all 5 and outscored them 188 to 40.
We’ve also won 8 of the last 10. A Golden run against the NRL’s glamour club.
You're forgetting to mention that the Broncos have been s**t all that time. Also easts, and to an extent souths, are more of the glamour squads; it's just one of those things that constanley change. Manly and St George were once glamour squads.

You're forgetting to mention that the Broncos have been sh*t all that time. Also easts, and to an extent souths, are more of the glamour squads; it's just one of those things that constanley change. Manly and St George were once glamour squads.
One of those games was a final, so they were half decent once. Also, I wasn’t talking about their squad, but the club. Brisbane, in the 30+ years it has been around, has built itself into the biggest, richest club in the NRL that always has the best players and which until now has never been anywhere near the tail end of the table.

One of those games was a final, so they were half decent once. Also, I wasn’t talking about their squad, but the club. Brisbane, in the 30+ years it has been around, has built itself into the biggest, richest club in the NRL that always has the best players and which until now has never been anywhere near the tail end of the table.
You're right, I just haven't really seen them as being like that since about 2006/08 imo, especially on field.

Parra have been really good of late, let's hope they can finally win a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if Manly are back. DCE had a day where things went right for him (compare the previous week), and Tom T was fit and firing. It may be a question of how long both those continue. But yeah, Canberra look worse week by week.

Thoughts on the idea of wests tigers having a stronger list this year compared compared to last year?

Thoughts on the idea of wests tigers having a stronger list this year compared compared to last year?
It probably is a stronger forward pack but the centres are much weaker.
And then you get the idea of replacing a prop in Stefano with a small half in Mbye and watch the manly forwards just run straight through them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back