NRL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes under that amount. Be surprised if there’s 30, it’s way too high. Penrith will bore their way to a win
Fair enough.

Tri-bets are one that always look good on paper, but in practice I don't win a lot of them.

Either team under 10.5 is $1.78 which looks solid, I don't see a big win either way.

I'm kind of thinking Penrith have some value though at $2.14 on Betfair.

Tossing and turning, usually a good sign to stay out of the game, but don't mind a bit of fun first game of the season.

Anyone got a decent 3+ Leg SGM? Want to take a punt for the Sportbet double winnings promo

Unders/Crighton any time/Penrith line

Could take a number of guys to score. Brian To’o is another one (the winger)

Putting together a multi, what do we think the locks of round 1 are?
Storm and Roosters I have.

Pretty confident on Souths and Eels too.

Cowboys for me. Dogs are still pretty awful.

I agree with the ones you have named.

Cowboys for me. Dogs are still pretty awful.

I agree with the ones you have named.
Interesting. Dogs have recruited pretty well, on paper at least with Dufty, Naden, Addo-Carr, Burton, Pangai-Junior added to the line up. They've lost a couple too but there's some decent names there that can play.

I give them a chance, the Cowboys aren't world beaters either.

Interesting. Dogs have recruited pretty well, on paper at least with Dufty, Naden, Addo-Carr, Burton, Pangai-Junior added to the line up. They've lost a couple too but there's some decent names there that can play.

I give them a chance, the Cowboys aren't world beaters either.

You see any of the Dogs trials? They were putrid. Still don’t have a hooker or a halfback.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what is a 50/50 game I don't think Wests at $2.25 is the worst bet.
Not saying I expect them to win, but I think they are value at the odds.
The $2 line for +3.5 at Neds is not a bad play either.

Not even going near that game but if Walsh plays you assume they have too many points for Wests.

Not even going near that game but if Walsh plays you assume they have too many points for Wests.
In fairness you are probably right, it's not a game I needed to play, but a small bet to make it interesting for after work on a Friday lol.
Bit of a mug punt looking for some action haha

In fairness you are probably right, it's not a game I needed to play, but a small bet to make it interesting for after work on a Friday lol.
Bit of a mug punt looking for some action haha

Might just take the Warriors HT-FT as I trust them more but jeez I’m expecting to lose this!

Going to the AFL anyway so won’t get to watch much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back