NRL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
It is pouring now but seems to be. Owning in patches. Bare in mind was similar for the Dragons game last week and that went overs easily
Yeah fair point, will just multi it with the tigers H2H

Not too keen to go near the result tonight. Eels are a different mob in Parra

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Yeah fair point, will just multi it with the tigers H2H

Not too keen to go near the result tonight. Eels are a different mob in Parra
Eels are one of the better outsiders of the round especially if they aren’t blown away early. If it’s close at halftime I feel they win.Actually like the 1-12 margin both ways

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Negative - Broncos are on the way to the spoon
Titans aren’t much better most overrated side and it’s not close yay they bought a few forwards...so? Their halves are horrible. Games are won in the halves and your 9 (plus fullback) not forwards. Titans spine is the worst in the comp!

Not saying I’m going massive just a small $10 bet on the 1-12 into the unders in the AFL pretty safe. Really like the Warriors in the other game

iluvparis

Import Whisperer
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
Titans aren’t much better most overrated side and it’s not close yay they bought a few forwards...so? Their halves are horrible. Games are won in the halves and your 9 (plus fullback) not forwards. Titans spine is the worst in the comp!

Not saying I’m going massive just a small $10 bet on the 1-12 into the unders in the AFL pretty safe. Really like the Warriors in the other game
They are panels better and are an outside chance of playing finals

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I've got Warriors earlier in the week @ $2.06, very happy with that value.

Titans should win tonight, but I can't get on them at @ $1.45, even though I reckon they're the better side, they aren't anything close to reliable yet.
This early in the season that's not a game I'm touching H2H, I am keeping one eye on the Total points and Match lines though, if they do anything crazy closer to kick off.

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
I've got Warriors earlier in the week @ $2.06, very happy with that value.

Titans should win tonight, but I can't get on them at @ $1.45, even though I reckon they're the better side, they aren't anything close to reliable yet.
This early in the season that's not a game I'm touching H2H, I am keeping one eye on the Total points and Match lines though, if they do anything crazy closer to kick off.
Agree Juss they opened $2.20. Took a decent go on that into Tigers AFL (just for more value)

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I have buffed pretty much all my AFL bets with either the Rabbitohs or Panthers today as a multi for more juice, so damn I need them to get up.
I've also got some legs that won with Richmond & Titans that need both of those to win to complete a very nice little Saturday money boost.

LukeParkerno1

Post-Human
Sep 23, 2005
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
I have buffed pretty much all my AFL bets with either the Rabbitohs or Panthers today as a multi for more juice, so damn I need them to get up.
I've also got some legs that won with Richmond & Titans that need both of those to win to complete a very nice little Saturday money boost.
I've chucked the GWS women in too

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I think I've found some value with St George tonight 1-12 @ $3.30

Cowboys won't have Taumalolo and the Dragons look a lot stronger in the halves now with Norman back. They're unlikely to win by heaps, so within 2 tries seems the play for me.

Remove this Banner Ad