NRL NRL 2022 Season - Finals Week 1

Who Wins This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought we were doing okay until Lane and Mitchell went off within a minute of each other under HIH. It was 13-8 at that stage and then Penrith scored two quick tries and made it look more comfortable that it was for the first 60 minutes.

You were doing alright defensively but it really felt you were just trying to hold on and it took the injury to break the back. But a few bombed chances and just seemed a bit overawed imo. I also felt the field goal attempt with 5 minutes left in the half was a bit panicky.

I thought we were doing okay until Lane and Mitchell went off within a minute of each other under HIH. It was 13-8 at that stage and then Penrith scored two quick tries and made it look more comfortable that it was for the first 60 minutes.
Penrith have done this to teams all year, they grind teams down and blow them away late.

A storm supporter mate just messaged me

“Weird first half, but I’m still confident we’ll get it done”…

Based on what mate?
Storm exceptionalism

They have been so good for so long they just have it ingrained in them to expect victories.

Kinda the opposite of Penrith, it took pretty much 2 full years of being elite for me to finally accept we were actually good and were not just going to implode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back