NRL NRL 2022 Season - Finals Week 2

Friday 16th September
Parramatta vs Canberra (CommBank Stadium - 19:50)

Saturday 17th September
Cronulla-Sutherland vs South Sydney (Allianz Stadium - 20:00)

1662990758819.png

Last edited:

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
Having, like many, I suspect, tipped all home wins last week, and hence only got one out of 4, I'm even more hesitant now!

But I'm gonna have to say Penrith, and heart says Sharks, but head says Souths.

Having, like many, I suspect, tipped all home wins last week, and hence only got one out of 4, I'm even more hesitant now!

But I'm gonna have to say Penrith, and heart says Sharks, but head says Souths.
If they are your selections for this week then Penrith have the week off.:)

Despite the concussion last week Moses will be named for Friday's clash with Canberra and is a good chance to play, apparently he had no ill effects or headaches on the weekend and was feeling good yesterday. Parramatta's season will depend on Moses condition, but at the moment everything is looking good for him taking the field on Friday night.

I was 0 from 4 last week so I'm not going to tip this week.:)

Parra for me- over and over again people overrate elimination final winners and let’s be real Canberra had the easiest opponent, Melbourne have been cooked for a month!

Souths just, only because I trust them slightly more but I wouldn’t be shocked either way. I’d be more shocked if Canberra win than Cronulla

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Parra for me- over and over again people overrate elimination final winners and let’s be real Canberra had the easiest opponent, Melbourne have been cooked for a month!

Souths just, only because I trust them slightly more but I wouldn’t be shocked either way. I’d be more shocked if Canberra win than Cronulla
While that may be true about Canberra, Parra also perpetually fold come finals time. I do see it as a real 50/50 game.

While that may be true about Canberra, Parra also perpetually fold come finals time. I do see it as a real 50/50 game.

I would Be surprised if Canberra get near them. Parra are just a bit better. I’d rather Canberra win as I want the Cowboys in the GF

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
It's probably true of all teams, the Eels without or outside of Moses seem flat. The Raiders are more talented imo across the board and have more playmakers.

Reckon Cowboys would beat Eels but struggle more against Raiders.

But it's also true that people tend to write off the team that lost the previous weeks finals, and it wouldn't surprise me to see the Eels thrash the Raiders either.

Angus Young

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I give up trying to pick it. Always thought Penrith and Roosters were the best two teams .... followed by Storm.

2 of them not even there.

no idea.

I give up trying to pick it. Always thought Penrith and Roosters were the best two teams .... followed by Storm.

2 of them not even there.

no idea.

Storm were never a chance, too many injuries for starters and were cooked for 6 weeks. When you play Munster at FB it's never going to work.

Back