NRL NRL 2022 Season - Finals Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

How *in good is Shaun Lane, if he isn't the best performing Second Rower in the game over the last three or four months then I'm a Tigers supporter, he was the most damaging player in the second half. Absolutely brilliant. And that pass, WOW, one of the all time great passes.

The sentimental support will be behind Parra in the GF no matter who they play next week, they haven't won a flag since 86 when Sterlo was still king.
When I was 15.:( I have seen every Parramatta Grand Final (1976, 77, 81, 82, 83, 84, 86, 2001 & 2009) and have been disappointed more often than not. I hope Moses can be our new messiah.

When I was 15.:( I have seen every Parramatta Grand Final (1976, 77, 81, 82, 83, 84, 86, 2001 & 2009) and have been disappointed more often than not. I hope Moses can be our new messiah.

I only remember watching the great mid 80s GFs when it was Canterbury v Parramatta, Mortimer v Sterlo.

The 87 GF was better though when Manly won against Canberra, that's when I became a Manly fan, Vautin, Hasler, Cliffy Lyons, O'Conner, Shearer etc.

2 of Panthers 4 losses this year have been to the Eels. That makes next week really interesting presuming tomorrow goes the way of the favourites.
To be fair the second game was the panthers 2nd's team.

But the first win is just about the only win a team has had over a full strength Penrith this year

Parramatta lost to the 16th placed team twice. Are we a top 4 team?
pretty sure i was at Leichhardt when we lost to parra

That was a pretty poor game from both teams. Drinkwater and Dearden went missing; Moses and Brown weren't much better.

Shaun Lane though, was incredible.

Eels will have to play a lot better than that to win next week and I really hope they do because * Smug Panthers and Grub Souths.

The sentimental support will be behind Parra in the GF no matter who they play next week, they haven't won a flag since 86 when Sterlo was still king.
We don't speak of that day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the 84 and 86 Grand Finals.Also 85 and 88. The 80s were glorious as a Canterbury and Essendon fan. Sadly now it's only memories.

Sure. And that's what makes our sport great; forward power is crucial, but skill still has the chance to create scores.

The flags are of course a reference to the famous 1985 Challenge Cup Final between Wigan and Hull FC.

In the unlikely event that you're not familiar with it, I'm sure the highlights are on YouTube.

Last edited:
C'mon Panthers. Hate Soufs.

Awesome hit on Mitchell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back