NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 1

Who Wins Round 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Manly started very cold last year before getting very hot. But at their hottest, still not a true contender. Probably the same this year. They'll look rough early then string together wins, get into the top 4-6 then get out-matched in the playoffs.

They haven't won a Round 1 game since 2013, that's 9 straight round 1 losses now so surprised so many were picking Manly just because Cleary was out.

Penrith a fairway better than I expected and Manly was certainly average.

Manly I fear will be much like last year - good against any except the top few. They just aren't quite tough enough. Penrith were mighty impressive though, just smashed Manly in defence.

Great finish to the Raiders game tonight. I'm not sold on our outside backs, but our forward pack and our spine (apart from 7) is as good as any in the comp. (That's even with Hodgson injured, cos as of about 8 months ago, I don't think we're losing anything with Starling at 9.)

I've mentioned elsewhere on BF that I'm currently on a road trip of the country. I'm currently in the Atherton Tablelands, and I had no idea that the Raiders were in Townsville next week. (Just as I had no idea that my native Tasmanian basketball team were in Cairns tonight - I would've driven down the mountain to see them if I'd known, and I'm not even that big on basketball :( )

I'm pretty sure I'll be adjusting my plans for the next week, cos I had no idea when I started this road trip that I'd be able to see the Raiders in Townsville. I can't pass it up when I'm this close though.

(Btw - if anyone here has been to the new stadium in Townsville, can you please PM me? I have some questions.)

Great finish to the Raiders game tonight. I'm not sold on our outside backs, but our forward pack and our spine (apart from 7) is as good as any in the comp. (That's even with Hodgson injured, cos as of about 8 months ago, I don't think we're losing anything with Starling at 9.)

I've mentioned elsewhere on BF that I'm currently on a road trip of the country. I'm currently in the Atherton Tablelands, and I had no idea that the Raiders were in Townsville next week. (Just as I had no idea that my native Tasmanian basketball team were in Cairns tonight - I would've driven down the mountain to see them if I'd known, and I'm not even that big on basketball :( )

I'm pretty sure I'll be adjusting my plans for the next week, cos I had no idea when I started this road trip that I'd be able to see the Raiders in Townsville. I can't pass it up when I'm this close though.

(Btw - if anyone here has been to the new stadium in Townsville, can you please PM me? I have some questions.)

I like Ricky Stuart. An Australian rep . Can pass and run .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward passes can't be checked. There's no way anyone doesn't know that.
Sorry I meant in the context that it wasn't even looked at by the commentators.

Sorry I meant in the context that it wasn't even looked at by the commentators.

The commentators couldn’t have barracked for the Tigers much more than they already did

Back