NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Thursday 2nd June
Gold Coast vs North Queensland (Cbus Super Stadium - 19:50)

Friday 3rdJune
Penrith vs Canterbury-Bankstown (BlueBet Stadium - 19:55)

Saturday 4th June
Manly-Warringah vs New Zealand (4 Pines Park - 19:35)

Sunday 5th June
Canberra vs Sydney Roosters (GIO Stadium - 16:05)

Byes
Brisbane, Cronulla-Sutherland, Melbourne, Newcastle,
Parramatta, South Sydney, St.George-Illawarra, Wests Tigers

Tipping Comp Page

Titans: Skipper Tino Fa'asuamaleaui had 23 hit-ups for 271 metres against the Broncos so his absence on Origin duty will be sorely felt. David Fifita is also out after aggravating a knee injury against Brisbane in his first game back from three weeks on the sideline. Moeaki Fotuaika returns from an ankle injury at prop and Isaac Liu goes to lock to fill the hole left by Fa'asuamaleaui.
Patrick Herbert (calf) returns in the centres, pushing Esan Marsters to the bench. Halfback Toby Sexton and winger Jamayne Isaako suffered shoulder injuries against Brisbane but have been named to play.
Cowboys: Jason Taumalolo's return from a knee injury is a massive boost with Val Holmes, Reuben Cotter, Tom Dearden and Jeremiah Nanai on Maroons duty. Murray Taulagi and Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow also made Billy Slater's 22-man Queensland squad but they have been released to play for the Cowboys. Tabuai-Fidow moves to the centres to take Holmes' place, Brendan Elliot comes in on the wing and Ben Hampton is the new five-eighth.
Coen Hess moves from lock to prop, Heilum Luki goes into the starting side in the second row and Connelly Lemuelu joins the bench.

Panthers: Sean O'Sullivan did a fine job steering the ship in Nathan Cleary's absence early in the season and he'll take charge again in the No.7 while Kurt Falls makes his NRL debut at five-eighth with Jarome Luai also on Blues duty.
Robert Jennings and Charlie Staines join the backline for Stephen Crichton and Brian To'o while Chris Smith and Matt Eisenhuth come in for Liam Martin and Isaah Yeo in the pack. Hooker Api Koroisau was named among the Blues reserves but will be released to play for Penrith in a big boost for Ivan Cleary.
Bulldogs: Tevita Pangai jnr remains sidelined after missing the Dragons game due to back spasms. Raymond Faitala-Mariner has been promoted to the starting side and Corey Waddell goes to the bench. Ava Seumanufagai has been recalled on the bench, pushing Joe Stimson to the reserves.
Josh Addo-Carr could consider himself unlucky to miss Blues selection but his presence is a bonus for interim coach Mick Potter.

Sea Eagles: The absence of Daly Cherry-Evans on Origin duty is offset by the return of Martin Taupau (quad), Jason Saab (toe) and Karl Lawton (suspension). Saab will play his first game since round eight, taking over from Jorge Taufua on the wing, while Lawton and Taupau are on the bench.
A shuffle at the scrum-base sees Kieran Foran slide to halfback and Josh Schuster moved to five-eighth in DCE's absence. Dylan Walker has been named on the bench despite suffering a knee injury against the Storm. Jake Trbojevic takes over as captain.
Warriors: Hooker Wayde Egan (calf) and back-rower Bayley Sironen (osteitis pubis) have been named to return in a boost for the Warriors as they look to avoid a fifth loss on the trot. Egan takes over at hooker from Freddy Lussick, who goes to 18th man, while Sironen joins the bench at the expense of Dunamis Lui
Rocco Berry comes in at centre in place of Viliami Vailea while Jack Murchie (head knock) has been named at lock and will be monitored.

Raiders: Two big outs with Jack Wighton (Blues) and Josh Papalii (Maroons) in camp for Origin One. Matt Frawley played five-eighth in Round 9 and 10 when Wighton was suspended and he gets the No.6 jersey again while Corey Horsburgh moves to starting prop. Corey Harawira-Naera and Trey Mooney are the new faces on the bench with James Schiller going to 18th man.
Roosters: Joseph Manu shifts from centre to fullback to cover for James Tedesco so Kevin Naiqama is the new centre. Billy Smith comes in on the wing for Daniel Tupou. With Lindsay Collins in Maroons camp, Siosiua Taukeiaho moves to prop and Sitili Tupouniua comes into the starting side. Egan Butcher is the new face on the bench.
Teen sensation Joseph Suaalii earned a call-up to the Blues squad and is listed among the reserves. He suffered a category one concussion against the Sharks but is expected to be released to play for the Roosters should he pass the concussion protocols.

Last edited:

Have to agree. Penrith so impressive. As for the Warriors, keep Walsh, and Bunty. Anyone else?

Have to agree. Penrith so impressive. As for the Warriors, keep Walsh, and Bunty. Anyone else?

Not sure. My care factor went down when that atrocious try call was awarded.

I thought the commentators made one call that hit home and that was when they said it seemed like at the end of over 2 years being away from home ( I would challenge any NRL team to do the same) that they were simply done with it all.

Not sure. My care factor went down when that atrocious try call was awarded.

I thought the commentators made one call that hit home and that was when they said it seemed like at the end of over 2 years being away from home ( I would challenge any NRL team to do the same) that they were simply done with it all.
Probably true but I think there's far more to it than just that. How much improvement is going to come once they're home? I just don't see it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back