NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday 10th June
North Queensland vs St.George-Illawarra (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 19:55)

Saturday 11th June
Gold Coast vs South Sydney (Cbus Super Stadium - 15:00)
Sydney Roosters vs Melbourne (Sydney Cricket Ground - 17:30)
Brisbane vs Canberra (Suncorp Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 12th June
Wests Tigers vs Manly-Warringah (Campbelltown Sports Stadium - 14:00)
Newcastle vs Penrith (McDonald Jones Stadium - 16:05)
New Zealand vs Cronulla-Sutherland (Moreton Daily Stadium, Redcliffe - 18:15)

Monday 13th June
Canterbury-Bankstown vs Parramatta (Accor Stadium - 16:00)

Tipping Comp Page

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that is the worst 40 minutes of football I've ever seen from Parramatta, and I've been following them for 45 years, to let the worst team in the NRL score 3 tries in a half is embarrassing. The players in Blue and Gold are disgracing the jumper with their pathetic, spineless, disinterested football, and I hope Brad Arthur gives them the biggest spray in history, and if he needs to take out a gun and sacrifice one of them, then I'm all for it. These turds need to turn up every week, not when the stars are aligned.

How can a team that has beaten Penrith and Melbourne in enemy territory lose to a team that has only won two games in the their last 15 or so, and in most cases are less than competitive. This is a disgrace.

Rant over.

For now.

And if you didn't think it could get any worse, Moses proves everyone wrong.
In all my years supporting this mob I can’t recall a more insipid, spineless performance and geez we have had a roll call of low points and failures.

To lose to the West Tigers was embarrassing, but to get flogged by the Bulldogs! This is the most insipid effort I have ever seen from my club.

Even when we were winning wooden spoon, at least we tried, but today, this has been nothing short of spineless and gutless. We should be ashamed and questions need to be asked of the coach and the players over the next few days. If they don't want to play for, or coach, Parramatta then they should * off.

Rant over.

Parra just looked flat it can happen unfortunately. Also caught a red hot Burton and JAC after he was left out of Origin.

Parra are still 6th it’s not all terrible but they need to start every game like they are against Penrith or Melbourne

Parra just looked flat it can happen unfortunately. Also caught a red hot Burton and JAC after he was left out of Origin.

Parra are still 6th it’s not all terrible but they need to start every game like they are against Penrith or Melbourne
Three times in the first 14 rounds Parramatta have looked flat and twice against teams sitting on the bottom of the table.

It's a terrible look for a team that supposedly has premiership ambitions this season.

Three times in the first 14 rounds Parramatta have looked flat and twice against teams sitting on the bottom of the table.

It's a terrible look for a team that supposedly has premiership ambitions this season.
Does happen especially around Origin. I’m sure they will bounce back this week.

All this talk about Parra reminded that I'd actually only watched the game till half-time (from late last night), so I just sat down to watch the second half. Yeah, I see what you guy mean! :D

What struck me, there was periods where Parra were camped on the Dogs' line. Usually, when that happens, and the attacking team eventually knock-on, the defending side struggle to get out of their own 20. But time after time, 3 tackles in, the Dogs were 35 m up the field and out of danger. Gutho, Simonsen and Moses tried hard, but their pack need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back