NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

First I was outraged by the Manly players stance however upon thought will I wear a jersey with Islamic symbols on It as an atheist. Will I be an Isalmphobe if I chose to wear the jersey. It's quite silly that NRL is 50% Polynesian and those Polynesian nations people of which 98% of the population adhere to. Christianity
Don't force your world view on someone else

First I was outraged by the Manly players stance however upon thought will I wear a jersey with Islamic symbols on It as an atheist. Will I be an Isalmphobe if I chose to wear the jersey. It's quite silly that NRL is 50% Polynesian and those Polynesian nations people of which 98% of the population adhere to. Christianity

I agree. But * all I'm thinking about is Manly's season... this is a huge game for them in terms of finals and they are basically pissing it away. I would be peaking if I was a die hard supporter. They will struggle to make the 8 if they lose this.

This would be more like you being totally fine with wearing a jumper with Christian symbols every week and then deciding that you refuse to wear the Islamic jersey one week, its actually inconsistent with your beliefs and you trying to cite that its because you are atheist is actually just a guise for your clear islamaphobia and even that is a stretch as its not like there is a book that dictates your atheist beliefs.

It's worked out great for them... the gays are offended, the Christians are offended, everyone is offended, the poor coach spent an entire press conference apologising to everyone for something he probably wasn't even consulted about just like the players. The manly bosses staunchly declaring how 'inclusive' he and the club is, like as if he could declare any other position. What a sh1tshow is turned out to be for manly. Get woke.. go broke.

Other clubs watching and staying the hell away from this sh1t storm lol.

Shaun Johnson is 31 (according to wiki, although I could have sworn they said he was 32 in commentary the other day). It's eleven years since he scored that try against the Broncos. Jeez, I feel old! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been my experience that the Trump crime family have quite a following in Australia, for reasons I don't really understand. Not so much here, fortunately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back