NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Trent Robinson woke up and chose violence, hey?

I mean, I love his conviction, the strength of his views and his support.. it’s just not something you ever see, a coach openly strafing players from this weeks opponent.
He and Jordan Kahu were great.

Reality is we need more players and coaches speaking up, it’s really not enough to just not be homophobic anymore you need to be anti-homophobic.

Cards on the table I'm a Christian. Not here to fight just to clarify a few things.

Gambling and drinking are not sins as such but can lead to Sin. Some Christians do some don't.

I accept Christ as my lord and saviour therefore I do my best to reflect him and his teaching. I will always aim to be loving towards anyone but wouldn't wear a rainbow jumper because I believe it goes against his teaching. Not being hateful just following his teaching.

I have friends who are gay they don't agree with my beliefs but respect them abd vice versa.

I do have two gay friends though that are sick if the extreme gay activists as they call them. They don't want rainbow flags everywhere they just want to live there lives and that's them saying that no me.

I'd be happy to sit down over a beer or coffee abd listen to anyone's point if view as we can only progress if we listen to each other and stop the yelling and abuse.

Cards on the table I'm a Christian. Not here to fight just to clarify a few things.

Gambling and drinking are not sins as such but can lead to Sin. Some Christians do some don't.

I accept Christ as my lord and saviour therefore I do my best to reflect him and his teaching. I will always aim to be loving towards anyone but wouldn't wear a rainbow jumper because I believe it goes against his teaching. Not being hateful just following his teaching.

I have friends who are gay they don't agree with my beliefs but respect them abd vice versa.

I do have two gay friends though that are sick if the extreme gay activists as they call them. They don't want rainbow flags everywhere they just want to live there lives and that's them saying that no me.

I'd be happy to sit down over a beer or coffee abd listen to anyone's point if view as we can only progress if we listen to each other and stop the yelling and abuse.
What specifically on the Manly jumper goes against the Christ's teaching though?

Nah, have a beer on your own. You say gambling and drinking aren’t sins but homosexuality is, been a while since I’ve read the Bible but I can’t recall it explicitly stating that being gay is a sin so you, just like the manly lads, are picking and choosing what suits you and honestly even if it does very clearly say that man and man or woman and women bumping uglies is absolutely a sin perhaps taking all your life lessons from a book that was written by man in a time when we had slavery and s**t isn’t a great point to start living your life.

When your point of view is a hateful and discriminatory view against a group in society that is already ostracized and vilified I have no interest in discussing anything with you. Dressing it up as “I’ll talk to anyone I don’t hate them” is s**t too.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God’s Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don’t agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God’s word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted disciple and adoring fan.

Nah, have a beer on your own. You say gambling and drinking aren’t sins but homosexuality is, been a while since I’ve read the Bible but I can’t recall it explicitly stating that being gay is a sin so you, just like the manly lads, are picking and choosing what suits you and honestly even if it does very clearly say that man and man or woman and women bumping uglies is absolutely a sin perhaps taking all your life lessons from a book that was written by man in a time when we had slavery and s**t isn’t a great point to start living your life.

When your point of view is a hateful and discriminatory view against a group in society that is already ostracized and vilified I have no interest in discussing anything with you. Dressing it up as “I’ll talk to anyone I don’t hate them” is s**t too.
My gay friends don't see me as hateful and have reassured me that they don't believe I'm homophobic.

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God’s Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and I try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind him that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the specific laws and how to best follow them.

a) When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord (Lev 1:9). The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

b) I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

c) I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness (Lev 15:19-24). The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

d) Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can’t I own Canadians?

e) I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

f) A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an Abomination (Lev 11:10), it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don’t agree. Can you settle this?

g) Lev 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

h) Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev 19:27. How should they die?

i) I know from Lev 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

j) My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? (Lev 24:10-16) Couldn’t we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God’s word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted disciple and adoring fan.
This reminds me of the speech in the West Wing.

Its a pride jersey representing the LGBTI community
Actually, no.

It's a Everyone in League jersey representing Women in League.

Find me where it says what you're claiming. Or have you given your views on an issue you clearly haven't informed yourself about?

Jesus speaks against the practising homosexuals.
Where? Jesus said nothing about homosexuality. You don't even know this book that is meant to be your guide in life. Lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, no.

It's a Everyone in League jersey representing Women in League.

Find me where it says what you're claiming. Or have you given your views on an issue you clearly haven't informed yourself about?
If that's the case why does it have the rainbow on it

Where? Jesus said nothing about homosexuality. You don't even know this book that is meant to be your guide in life. Lol.
Like I said not here to debate was just trying to point out a few things.

If you're interested in learning more about what the Bible said maybe go to a Church and join a Bible study

If you're interested in learning more about what the Bible said maybe go to a Church and join a Bible study
I was just about to say let’s not pile on but this is so disengenous. You came here to tell everyone else they were wrong, now that your hypocrisy has been pointed out you’re saying “not here to debate” what happened to let’s have a beer.

Typical

I was just about to say let’s not pile on but this is so disengenous. You came here to tell everyone else they were wrong, now that your hypocrisy has been pointed out you’re saying “not here to debate” what happened to let’s have a beer.

Typical
I don't believe I suggested to anyone they were wrong.

I'd love to have a beer with people who have a different point of view, hopefully we could listen to each other's point of view

I don't believe I suggested to anyone they were wrong.

I'd love to have a beer with people who have a different point of view, hopefully we could listen to each other's point of view
Bullshit, you wanna recruit you’ve had a bunch of different people drive trucks through your logic gaps and still maintain your position. You can’t argue against faith with fact.

I grew up in an extremely conservative Christian home. My parents were members of this organisation.

I attended church every Sunday growing up and went to a Christian school. One of my best friends at school was Lyle Shelton.

I know more about the Bible than you'll ever know champ.

Jesus never said a word about homosexuality.

Last edited:
The rainbow is a symbol for inclusivity. Straight, gay, trans whatever. It is also a symbol of hope and peace.

I just noticed that you contribute to the betting board on here quite a bit. What would Jesus say about that?

Because they have chosen to use it as a motif to symbolise inclusion.

What's next? We're going to be outraged that we now have kids drawing rainbows and wearing rainbow hairpins to school?

Because they have chosen to use it as a motif to symbolise inclusion.

What's next? We're going to be outraged that we now have kids drawing rainbows and wearing rainbow hairpins to school?
I enjoyed the mental image of Christians cowering at the sky after some rain. “Oh no the sky the lord created has forsaken us to the gays”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back