NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

In the interests of this thread, most of the latest posts have been moved.

I really do hope the NRL stop playing favourites and gives JWH a 2-3 week suspension for his disgusting elbow on young Fulton. The bloke is an absolute disgrace.

I’ll be disappointed if it’s not at least 3 weeks

Andrew Voss's attempted justification is ridiculous...

As for Waerea-Hargreaves, Fox League’s Andrew Voss acknowledged the dirty tactics employed by the Tricolours enforcer — but explained across rugby league history, debutants have been given baptisms of fire.

“That elbow, forearm with force into the face... ill-disciplined, but I will quantify this, those who have watched for a long time, that went on all the time when a bloke made his debut,” Voss said.

“The young kid had to earn his stripes, I know it is a different time, but there would be some dipping their lid to that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Storm should just fold.

NSW and QLD biased media just crucify everything they can when something happens. Penalty counts they never win and to be honest who the * in Victoria even follows this s**t corrupt game? Maybe 2% of the Victorian population??

To achieve what the Storm has so far is remarkable and it is like the northern states are just so Salty that Victoria has put together a dominant team for so long it is finally being dismantled at the request of the Northern states.

The league is a joke and as corrupt as they come.

Storm should just fold.

NSW and QLD biased media just crucify everything they can when something happens. Penalty counts they never win and to be honest who the * in Victoria even follows this s**t corrupt game? Maybe 2% of the Victorian population??

To achieve what the Storm has so far is remarkable and it is like the northern states are just so Salty that Victoria has put together a dominant team for so long it is finally being dismantled at the request of the Northern states.

So the same way the Eagles were treated in the 90s? At least the eagles won without rorting the salary cap

So the same way the Eagles were treated in the 90s? At least the eagles won without rorting the salary cap
Couple Love GIF by Pantaya

Storm should just fold.

You've just spent an entire half using foul plays to dominate the Warriors. Two players should be in the bin but weren't. If you want to see corrupt, try supporting the Warriors.

Multiple Premierships off the back off the work done in NSW, QLD and NZ.

You've just spent an entire half using foul plays to dominate the Warriors. Two players should be in the bin but weren't. If you want to see corrupt, try supporting the Warriors.

Multiple Premierships off the back off the work done in NSW, QLD and NZ.
What have the Warriors ever done? Storm at least have won flags and dominated the league in a northern states biased game. I admit you guys are like us regarding treatment in the NRL but we have actually done something despite the heavy penalty counts against and league bias that just hates Victoria. This commentary by these idiots is just so one eyed and if the Storm are are winning they are upset.

Regarding sin bins did you see the hit early in last nights game that went Unpunished?

What have the Warriors ever done?

What? Seriously? They help develop young kids who ultimately end up in NSW, QLD, and Victoria.

Storm at least have won flags and dominated the league in a northern states biased decision.

All while using players from NSW, QLD, and NZ.

I admit you guys are like us regarding treatment in the NRL but we have actually done something despite the heavy penalty counts against and league bias that just hates Victoria.

That's ridiculous. If they were biased you'd be Premiershipless like us.

This commentary by these idiots is just so one eyed and if the Storm are are winning they are upset.

The Fox guys are fine, 9 not so much.

Regarding son bins did you see the hit early in last nights game that went Unpunished?

Yes, I've commented on plenty of instances like that. Just like I thought JWH should've been suspended for his elbow last night. NAS might not be so lucky with his shot, or King for his eye gouge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back