NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be terribly disappointed if Parramatta lose from here, 18-4 up with 60 minutes to go and Cleary has been sent off.

Cleary should get three weeks at least for that tackle, that didn't look good at all.

Best half of footy I've seen from Parramatta in a long long time, perhaps going as far back as 2009. Or round 15.:)

Total domination after Penrith started on fire. Some are going to say we are only dominating because Cleary was sent off, but we were already 12-4 ahead and had the Panthers on the back foot, making easy metres on every play before he was sent off. Cleary's send off has just meant that Penrith doesn't have an avenue to make a comeback. At least not without Parramatta self destructing, which is possible if you have been watching them this season, but unlikely tonight.

Last edited:
Deserves at least a month for that, knowing the NRL though Cleary will get an apology and the Ref will be stood down next week
SOO is over, Penrith can't be beaten for the Minor Premiership, he'll be suspended until the finals.

It’s a Grade 3 everyday of the week but watch them give it a Grade 2.
Surely as his second offence this year he gets a extra week too
I'm not sure about that, Fox have shown all the dangerous tackle send offs this season I think it sits closer to Grade 2. I won't be surprised if they call it a Grade 3, but I won't be surprised either if they call it a Grade 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That fine, Gallen was saying he’s not sure it was a send off at all.
Gallen has been hit in the head too many times, I doubt that sewer rat could spell his own name let alone know the rules of the game.

Grade 3 it is

Cleary was charged with a Grade Three Dangerous Throw offence, which will see the halfback sidelined for five matches with an early guilty plea, or six weeks if he unsuccessfully challenges the charge at the judiciary.

That's deplorable commentary, they are the ones that should be sent off. To say that "that is how he is" like Cleary is grub is just pathetic. I have a little more respect for the Aussie commentators after listening to that crap, at least they are a little circumspect and rational. That was totally over the top.

That's deplorable commentary, they are the ones that should be sent off. To say that "that is how he is" like Cleary is grub is just pathetic. I have a little more respect for the Aussie commentators after listening to that crap, at least they are a little circumspect and rational. That was totally over the top.

That original commentary was from an old English game. Wigan is involved I think.

Grade 3 it is

Cleary was charged with a Grade Three Dangerous Throw offence, which will see the halfback sidelined for five matches with an early guilty plea, or six weeks if he unsuccessfully challenges the charge at the judiciary.
Not unhappy with a grade 3, we will learn a fair bit about the Panthers over the next month with both Luai and Cleary out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back