NRL NRL 2022 Season - Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

We used to do it the eighties, Kenny would play centre on occasion for Parramatta and played it regularly for NSW and Australia.

I agree about Arthur being a bit of a spud, if anyone should be moved to the centres it should be him, but I'd prefer that he doesn't play at all. Hopefully the rumour of us trying to sign Paulo from Souths is true and we can get him in before next weeks game.

Surely you aren’t playing Paulo in the centres he’s a genuine winger. Was terrible in the centres for Souths. Mind you Paulo on the wing is good better than what Parra have anyway who are fit.

Surely you aren’t playing Paulo in the centres he’s a genuine winger. Was terrible in the centres for Souths. Mind you Paulo on the wing is good better than what Parra have anyway who are fit.
No, I'd play Paulo on the wing, move Perham to the centres and Brown back to 5/8th. It's not perfect, centre is not Perham ideal position but it is better than what we have at the moment.

The problem is we have been chopping and changing every week because of the players we have been losing, so the continuity isn't there and it has played it's part in the results of the last few weeks, but I feel we still need to make changes, if possible, to get Arthur out of the starting line up.

No, I'd play Paulo on the wing, move Perham to the centres and Brown back to 5/8th. It's not perfect, centre is not Perham ideal position but it is better than what we have at the moment.

The problem is we have been chopping and changing every week because of the players we have been losing, so the continuity isn't there and it has played it's part in the results of the last few weeks, but I feel we still need to make changes, if possible, to get Arthur out of the starting line up.

Agree. Arthur looks nowhere near it unfortunately

Thursday 5th May
South Sydney vs Brisbane (Accor Stadium - 19:50)

Friday 6th May
Canberra vs Canterbury-Bankstown (GIO Stadium - 18:00)
Penrith vs Parramatta (BlueBet Stadium - 19:55)

Saturday 7th May
Manly-Warringah vs Wests Tigers (4 Pines Park - 15:00)
Sydney Roosters vs Gold Coast (BB Print Stadium, Mackay - 17:30)
North Queensland vs Newcastle (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 8th May
Melbourne vs St.George-Illawarra (AAMI Park - 14:00)
Cronulla-Sutherland vs New Zealand (PointsBet Stadium - 16:05)

Tipping Comp Page

Remove this Banner Ad

Back