NRL NRL 2023 - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Only the Broncos have a chance of stopping this team, and I wouldn't give them a huge chance at that
The Broncos are really scary, if we meet them in the GF that will be the most scared i have been so far in this era. I was very confident against Parra and the Bunnies. The Broncos are not far off us at all. But it has been clear for a couple months now it was a comp of 2 barring a major major upset.

Watching the game at the bar in our hotel and JT is in the house and giving special comments. He is fully behind the Chooks

Watching the game at the bar in our hotel and JT is in the house and giving special comments. He is fully behind the Chooks

Got to support his employers, Ch9 reckon this was a Fairytale miraculous win by their team despite being favourites…

But it’d be nice if 9 ever replayed any call that goes in favour of their team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First FG attempt, Hynes too slow. Second attempt, the bad low pass delayed the kicking action. Still excuses, Cronulla should've won that game, if they were a more clinical team. A few missed tries really when they had the Roosters beat. Teams like Broncos and Panthers hammer it home in those situations. What's holding the Sharks back is that kind of clinicism. Maybe next year. Sharks werent helped by some iffy decisions but again excuses that better teams overcome.

You’ll never get the decisions again the Ch9 NRL Roosters, but the biggest issue with the captains challenge is you cannot challenge a non decision by the referee.

Roosters knocked on 10m out from their line, no call.

3 in the tackle, clear and blatant strip, no call and Roosters win the game off next play…

Here is the replay Ch9 refused to show!

I really love that we ignore the offside rule when teams are taking drop goals. Adds a whole heap of credibility to the referees and to the competition IMO.

I fancied the Sharks to beat the Roosters, but despite Hynes' best efforts, they really weren't good enough.

I already had almost no faith in the Raiders to get a result today, but some of the selections are proper head-spinning.

Commentators letting him off, but I’m a Raiders fan and thought that was a bite.

We’re totally about to Raider this 2nd half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back