NRL NRL 2023 - Round 10 (Magic Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday 5th May
Canterbury-Bankstown vs Canberra (Suncorp Stadium - 18:00)
Manly-Warringah vs Brisbane (Suncorp Stadium - 20:05)

Saturday 6th May
New Zealand vs Penrith (Suncorp Stadium - 15:00)
Cronulla-Sutherland vs Dolphins (Suncorp Stadium - 17:30)
Melbourne vs South Sydney (Suncorp Stadium - 19:45)

Sunday 7th May
Wests Tigers vs St.George-Illawarra (Suncorp Stadium - 13:50)
Sydney Roosters vs North Queensland (Suncorp Stadium - 16:00)
Gold Coast vs Parramatta (Suncorp Stadium - 18:25)

Bye: Newcastle

Last edited:

This round is fantastic to go to (went to the first one) but it should be like the AFL with an extra round, there's a bit of inequity with every QLD side getting another home game

Well, unless Magic round was held at a 'neutral' ground (Melbourne? Adelaide?), that's always going to apply.

Well, unless Magic round was held at a 'neutral' ground (Melbourne? Adelaide?), that's always going to apply.

If they have to keep it, share it around. QLD teams get an extra home game for the sake and the Warriors lose one for what reason?

Hey, I'm not even really in favour of Magic Round in England, where it makes a lot more sense (and is at a 'neutral' ground)!

It also makes sense there as league is really a niche sport there it’s not here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This round is fantastic to go to (went to the first one) but it should be like the AFL with an extra round, there's a bit of inequity with every QLD side getting another home hame

Yep, they could always make them home games for them but that would remove the point of giving them all a helping hand…

Newcastle get the easy draw by getting a bye, although I did laugh when the draw was announced and Fox tried to claim Newcastle were the losers missing out…

Was very surprised to see Lee Briers on the telly last night at the Hull/Wigan game. Why he wasn't with the Broncos for Magic Round I can't imagine. Perhaps staying away from Walters if he had the lurgi!

Today's games were plenty of fun, but that pitch must be the worst in the NRL, it's been poor all season.

Awesome performance tonight, always good to beat the cheat$

Doesn’t happen very often eh. That said I didn’t think Storm had a chance. Impotent and the right side can’t defend. Doesn’t get any easier with Brisbane to come.

Bloody Roosters!

I tipped 16 out of 17 across the AFL and NRL this weekend :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back