NRL NRL 2024 - Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Friday 21stJune
Dolphins vs Melbourne (Suncorp Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 22nd June
Gold Coast vs New Zealand (Cbus Super Stadium - 15:00)
Sydney Roosters vs Canterbury-Bankstown (Industree Group Stadium, Gosford - 17:30)
South Sydney vs Manly-Warringah (Accor Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 23rd June
Wests Tigers vs Canberra (Campbelltown Sports Stadium - 16:05)

Byes: Brisbane, Cronulla-Sutherland, Newcastle,
North Queensland Parramatta, Penrith, St.George-Illawarra

Dolphins- feel they will cover the losses pretty well
Warriors- should be good enough against a depleted Titans side
Bulldogs- not sure why the Roosters are favourites really. They have a lot out due to Origin, Dogs are full strength bar JAC.
South Sydney- this game is a who on earth knows, i'll go the side in slightly better form, no confidence.
Raiders- they are the better side but no surprise either way.

Full strength?

Missing 3 of their best 4. Kikau, Crichton out as well as JAC.

Kikau has been named on extended he’ll play so long as he gets through training. They smacked the Knights without Crighton

Smacking the Knights doesn't necessarily mean you're any good...

Knights aren't bad. There is no way the Roosters should be that short missing half their pack, they may win by it will be only just. Tipped the Dogs standing by it, people keep underestimating them least we keep getting good prices lol

Knights aren't bad. There is no way the Roosters should be that short missing half their pack, they may win by it will be only just. Tipped the Dogs standing by it, people keep underestimating them least we keep getting good prices lol
Lol yes we are. Take it from someone who supports them, we're utterly pointless.

Still have quality although still a bit of Ponga or bust. That said your pack is very good.
Ponga has been out most of the season.

Our pack is bog average. The Safiti boys have regressed terribly (both have played Origin previously, they're nowhere near that), Leo is good. Our backrowers are ok, albeit young and with plenty to learn.

Ponga has been out most of the season.

Our pack is bog average. The Safiti boys have regressed terribly (both have played Origin previously, they're nowhere near that), Leo is good. Our backrowers are ok, albeit young and with plenty to learn.

Think Jacob has been very good this year from the games I've seen I haven't seen every one of your games. Daniel agree, he's cooked. I really like your backrowers, and Elliott is a good link no13. Issue is the halves, and it's who on earth knows which halves play. Need KP back badly. Still recon you make the 8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back