NRL and DVD's

Remove this Banner Ad

I am looking around for the 2022 State of origin series on DVD and have been for a while and it looks like it isn't coming out?

Thought I would see if the NRL Grand Final is on DVD and/or Blu Ray and once again nothing on the pages.

Have the NRL stopped producing DVD's?

Would've thought so. Does the AFL still produce them?

I think the way of the future is the AFL/NRL having a hosting/streaming site where you can stream any old game you like. They'd need to set it up well but I think they could make a killing doing it. Charge $10 a month or something, people would pay.

I think the way of the future is the AFL/NRL having a hosting/streaming site where you can stream any old game you like. They'd need to set it up well but I think they could make a killing doing it. Charge $10 a month or something, people would pay.
Agree 100%

But until you have the service ready to go I would have thought you need to still produce DVD's, because all games from the past are not readily available. Plus Kayo is $25 to $35 a month, its a lot of money to pay if you are a casual watcher and just want to watch the Grand Final a couple of times, once $10 a month comes in different conversation.

Which is, effectively, where I am. I can watch any old game if I want; that's what I'm paying my tenner a month for. But only if you live outside Aus/NZ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back