NRL Rugby league expansion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your Pot and raise you my Kettle.
Name one thing you've gotten right in this discussion?

I've lost count of the times I've used statistics to back up my arguments. I've not seen you use any actual evidence to back up anything you've said. Everything you say is just your opinion and you get angry and petulant when you're confronted with evidence that doesn't support it.

Personally I can never understand how anyone can "hate" a sport. Indifference or loathing but not 'hate".
Despite having introduced many of my relatives to AFL in Sydney there was the case of a young relative who came to Perth
and stated that he "hated AFL". I though to myself "well, you're not going to go far" and he didn't.
Living 3 decades in Sydney, I had the sense never to push AFL directly but rather wait to someone inquired
"what are you doing on the W/E ?" and I would reply "we're going to the SCG".
That would tweak their interest and more often than not they would join us.

They hate it because it is a threat to their sport and the biggest game in oz. So some of them are obsessed with ´hating´ it.

Never played it and just hate it... usually very simple people.

People that are obsessed with hating on anything are driven by fear and jealousy etc... sad campaigners, losers.

They hate it because it is a threat to their sport and the biggest game in oz. So some of them are obsessed with ´hating´ it.

Never played it and just hate it... usually very simple people.

People that are obsessed with hating on anything are driven by fear and jealousy etc... sad campaigners, losers.

If you want to see what hate actually does, go spend a week in Ukraine.

The person you replied to seldom has a good word to say about Rugby league. Extremely passionate about the sport he loves and has defended it across many forums. I see those Rugby league people as no different to him and many others who follow other sports.

Alas, this thread has run its path and will be closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back