NRL Club Songs

Remove this Banner Ad

Parramatta used to sing one like the Swans (Notre Dame) theme, but more recently it is one that the Roosters and I think a few other teams sing, with the team name the only change. I don't know the words. Besides the Click go the Shears one, there was one called (I think) Parra to Win in the 90s.

Does anyone know how i can get a hold of an mp3 file for the Panthers song... something to be able to listen to on my computer and put to CD for our group of travelling fans??

I know it came out on CD years ago, because I had a copy but it has been misplaced over time. Much appreciated.

Parramatta used to sing one like the Swans (Notre Dame) theme, but more recently it is one that the Roosters and I think a few other teams sing, with the team name the only change. I don't know the words. Besides the Click go the Shears one, there was one called (I think) Parra to Win in the 90s.

[YOUTUBE]I3cRa8Eco4[/YOUTUBE]

I don't know if any St George supporters have a copy of Breathing Fire Into '99 on hand (I do, but not a VCR) because there is a song that plays throughout that I always assumed was the club song. Haven't seen it for ages so I don't remember the lyrics. Is it a club song or something else...?
Not sure, but I know the fire went out for us that year :(

hey "Here it is"
you do realise that these songs are mostly just the songs used to run out with/ tv etc. and not the songs sung by the team after a win.
some of these are but not all of them.
The Knights for example have the worst song i have ever seen as the one sung by the team. I cant remember how it goes but a couple of years ago it was on the back page of the paper when we had our huge losing streak. it wasn't "Go Hard, Go Knights".

The Illawarra Steelers old one from the 80's/90's is the best. look up "Taste of Steel" or type it into youtube and listen to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back