NRL GF tickets

Furn2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey has anyone bought GF tickets for the NRL before ? Ive heard they aren't too hard to get hold of, does anyone know when they normally go on sale and whether you have to be a member etc ?

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Hey has anyone bought GF tickets for the NRL before ? Ive heard they aren't too hard to get hold of, does anyone know when they normally go on sale and whether you have to be a member etc ?
Several times. Easy to get hold of, just need to be aware of when they go on sale. Don't have to be a member (or at least didn't used to be).

Normally a fair chunk are snapped up with fans hopeful their team will make it. Heaps go back on the market once teams start to get ruled out from making it.

Furn2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Several times. Easy to get hold of, just need to be aware of when they go on sale. Don't have to be a member (or at least didn't used to be).

Normally a fair chunk are snapped up with fans hopeful their team will make it. Heaps go back on the market once teams start to get ruled out from making it.
Thanks, any idea when they normally go on sale ?

Thanks, any idea when they normally go on sale ?

Pre-COVID they would have already been on sale by now.

I regularly had tickets purchased by July when Storm were making regular appearances. By getting good seats they were always easy enough to resell the week of the Grand Final if I decided not to go.

Unfortunately I don't know when they will go on sale this year.

Macca180

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2021
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

They are easy to get. Anyone can get them. Get on Ticketek and buy them. They on sale 6 weeks before the Grand Final. Amazing.

Last edited:
Back