nrl grand finals

timokane

Debutant
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
good thing about nrl grand finals is the runner ups get to go on the stage they are then recognised too I think the captain and vice captain of the losing side even get a medal too and get more of a mention then the afl the afl runner ups don't get any thing not even a mention they are simply left in the shadows in the dark.

the afl treat runners ups as a disgrace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kane249

Oh snap
Oct 27, 2006
Behind enemy Lines
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sth Freo, Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
not that I recall never in afl or even vfl

Collingwood stalwart Tony Shaw 'binned' 1981 Grand Final loser's medal

FRUMPY

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
good thing about nrl grand finals is the runner ups get to go on the stage they are then recognised too I think the captain and vice captain of the losing side even get a medal too and get more of a mention then the afl the afl runner ups don't get any thing not even a mention they are simply left in the shadows in the dark.

All players should get premiership medallions so no one misses out

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Godchin

Club Legend
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
That's the longest sentence I've ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LightTower4

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2004
Richmond
AFL Club
Melbourne

Get this crap off the main board.

Sttew

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 28, 2006
Who's asking?
AFL Club
Geelong

Doesn't the captain of the losing side speak? TBH, runner up get the financial windfall and that's enough.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
One thing about NRL Grand Finals, and games in general, the professionalism of the systems and commentary is far better than the AFL equivalent.
AFL TV commentary is full of muppets barracking or trying to add their own brand on every piece of commentary. NRL while there is bias at times, at least it's people calling the game with some professionalism.

Don't even get me started on ARC vs the Bunker and the score review process.

Mister M

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
One thing about NRL Grand Finals, and games in general, the professionalism of the systems and commentary is far better than the AFL equivalent.
AFL TV commentary is full of muppets barracking or trying to add their own brand on every piece of commentary. NRL while there is bias at times, at least it's people calling the game with some professionalism.

did you listen to the NRL commentary during the GF?? Half the time they critiqued the umpiring decisions & the other half they openly barracked for the Roosters who were “so brave” for defending their lead.

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
West Ham, New York Giants

Ray Warren and Phil Gould are hideous commentators.

Top Bottom