NRL NRL Round 2 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

We were garbage. Tigers turned up to play and were the deserved winners.

Defense was a joke, off load after off load drove me insane. Vunavalu had a nightmare.

Sidenote forward passes are giving me the shits. Both sides flicked them at will with no call from, its becoming a blight on the game IMO.

The tigers should have been down to 9 or 10 men, not 12, constant spoiling in the ruck to slow down the Storm.
I guess it worked this time.

I wouldn’t watch to watch that rubbish every week.

I found it hard watching the Panthers Bunnies game, due to the jumper clash, might have been due to the game being in daylight.
Was trying to watch the stormers blues game in Union. Both teams wore nearly the same blue. Now that was hard to watch.

The tigers should have been down to 9 or 10 men, not 12, constant spoiling in the ruck to slow down the Storm.
I guess it worked this time.

I wouldn’t watch to watch that rubbish every week.

I wouldn’t want to watch the tripe that the storm put out yesterday either.

So in other words, the tigers beat the storm at their own game.

I wouldn’t want to watch the tripe that the storm put out yesterday either.

So in other words, the tigers beat the storm at their own game.

Didn't see round one but Tigers look like they could be hard to score against this year if they can keep it up. Marshall's kicking was also superb. They pushed the rules but all teams do it, sour grapes to sook it up over that. Storm were bog average yesterday, they have those games every so often. That's football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done knights for going down to Canberra and pulling out an unlikely win. Good to see knights and tigers in the top 5 and shire and parra in the bottom 5. Just a shame that one of them will win next week.

What an inspired pick up from the titans, Jayne has been for parra.
After being 14-0 up after 20 mins of the penriff game, they have now let in 78 points in the 140 mins. :D

Nice quote from the DT tonight.

"According to Fox Sports Lab, no team has ever conceded 50 points in a season and gone on to win the premiership."

Just watched Storm/Tigers. Great effort from the Tigers. Benji's still got it, hasn't he? A superb half-back performance. I can't remember the last game where I saw Melbourne do so much defending.

Superb performance by our boys, away from home!

When the Raiders went up by 8 in the second half, I'd though we'd roll over. Showed a hell of a lot of ticker, something that's been sorely missing.

Btw, how ******* good is Ponga?! Kid is an absolute star.

He does some incredible things, little more experience at picking his spots and he’ll be unstoppable.

He does some incredible things, little more experience at picking his spots and he’ll be unstoppable.
Yeah absolutely. It's so easy to forget just how few games he's played. Doesn't look out of place at all.

I don't know he'll score too many tries but if our back rowers run the right lines, he'll get a hell of a lot of try assists. He just gets to the outside of the defender so easily.

this...lets see if they get win away against a desperate raiders who have a huge pack.

Should be a good game. The very pleasing thing for me is, they just look a whole heap fitter than I can ever remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back