NRL NRL Round 25 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the NRL are trying to work out where the Sydney games are going to be played.

Surely Roosters v Sharks is at SFS.
Panthers v warriors at ANZ.

Please none of this double header crap.

Looks like the NRL are trying to work out where the Sydney games are going to be played.

Surely Roosters v Sharks is at SFS.
Panthers v warriors at ANZ.

Please none of this double header crap.

I don't see why a double header wouldn't be reasonable. Swans have the Saturday twilight final so perhaps they'll move the Roosters game to ANZ considering how crap the SCG is to access.

My guess:
Friday- Storm vs Bunnies
Saturday 5:30- Panthers Warriors ANZ
Saturday 8:00- Roosters vs Sharks ANZ
Sunday- Broncos vs Dragons

I don't see why a double header wouldn't be reasonable. Swans have the Saturday twilight final so perhaps they'll move the Roosters game to ANZ considering how crap the SCG is to access.

My guess:
Friday- Storm vs Bunnies
Saturday 5:30- Panthers Warriors ANZ
Saturday 8:00- Roosters vs Sharks ANZ
Sunday- Broncos vs Dragons

I can see this happening.

I'm not complaining. Would've given the Sharks a 5 day turnaround.

True, the Storm screwed things up by throwing the game and NRL moved swiftly to get Roosters to no1!

When did they do the rd 25 schedule? Surely Sharks and Broncos should never have been Sunday? Whilst NQ and Titans never were in finals contention

True, the Storm screwed things up by throwing the game and NRL moved swiftly to get Roosters to no1!

When did they do the rd 25 schedule? Surely Sharks and Broncos should never have been Sunday? Whilst NQ and Titans never were in finals contention

Fairly sure it's been that way since the fixture came out. No more floating fixtures in the NRL, as long as the Broncos are on Friday night they're happy.

Can't agree with percentage separating Panthers and Broncos. Crowds want to see teams scoring, so a better offence should outweigh a better defence. That's why FIFA changed their tiebreaker rules years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back