NRL SC 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's happened to Fifita (been stuck on the same score for ages) :huh:

Damn. Fifita had a hamstring and went off.
Interesting to see if he backs up next Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went up 36pts for some reason
Looks like the shire chooks game has already been re checked. Seems like SJ andCapewell got extra points

Only just stayed in the top 5000 (down 881 to 4997)! Ponga comes in this round for Keighran and ill look to get Haas next round.

EDIT: My team value is through the roof at $11,578,200 (plus $48,400) It is a fair bit higher than most of the top ranked teams in the comp so im super happy about that. It should hopefully bode well for my chances to move up the rankings but it far from guarantees that. I've got a very solid 13 or so but there are still 4-5 upgrades id love to make to 'complete' my 17

Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 2.11.45 pm.png

Next round Haas comes in and Bird makes way for Mitchell/Gutherson i think.

Last edited:
Scored 1163 (Every scoring forward scored under 57 :mad:), and dropped to 12k, not happy Jan. This can only mean 1 thing, time to trade :)

For my team there is only 1 trade I am considering: Lane & Keighran > Ponga & CHT. Unfortunately, Xerri wasn't that impressive in his second games, so I'll skip on him, whilst Haas was unbelievable and will be coming in next week for Host/Tatola. Luckily Capewell, Nikora, Bateman, & CNK are performing like premos, hopefully at least 2 of them remain keepers for the rest of the season, they have really been carrying my team. Friend should be back from his shoulder injury this week and is in the hot seat, another miss or poor game means he's outta here, I cannot afford to carry $480k on the bench when I need better Forward options.

Next upgrade targets are: Fifita, Klemmer, Munster.

1555304907499.png

Only just stayed in the top 5000 (down 881 to 4997)! Ponga comes in this round for Keighran and ill look to get Haas next round.

EDIT: My team value is through the roof at $11,578,200 (plus $48,400) It is a fair bit higher than most of the top ranked teams in the comp so im super happy about that. It should hopefully bode well for my chances to move up the rankings but it far from guarantees that. I've got a very solid 13 or so but there are still 4-5 upgrades id love to make to 'complete' my 17

View attachment 655127

Next round Haas comes in and Bird makes way for Mitchell/Gutherson i think.
Nice, I would get CHT in the Halfbacks, he's on the bubble averaging 73 @ $168k.

Nice, I would get CHT in the Halfbacks, he's on the bubble averaging 73 @ $168k.

Problem is that in order to get Ponga for Keighran i need to trade McCullough to Brittain. I would love to get CHT, and from what ive seen of his last 2 games, he looks a terrific player but i think Morgan will average just ahead of him. He will make a lot of cash which im foregoing but i dont see him as part of my 17 so i think ill pass. It will give me something to think about this week though! I believe Ponga is just about a must-get this week too though. So it is a tough choice.

Problem is that in order to get Ponga for Keighran i need to trade McCullough to Brittain. I would love to get CHT, and from what ive seen of his last 2 games, he looks a terrific player but i think Morgan will average just ahead of him. He will make a lot of cash which im foregoing but i dont see him as part of my 17 so i think ill pass. It will give me something to think about this week though! I believe Ponga is just about a must-get this week too though. So it is a tough choice.
Understandable, I'm thinking of pissing off Friend for Brittan too if it's needed.

Nice looking team man, I'm bring in Ponga too (Townsville represent), He's just too tasty when playing FB.

Understandable, I'm thinking of pissing off Friend for Brittan too if it's needed.

Nice looking team man, I'm bring in Ponga too (Townsville represent), He's just too tasty when playing FB.
Someone else in this thread mentioned getting Brittan so the credit goes to them really, but i definitely think its a good idea. He'll play when Cook is on origin duty and there arent too many hookers that i trust to score well week in week out. There are a few consistent options but they dont have the ceiling and those that have the ceiling aren't consistent. Ponga is a gun and a genuine captain option. I honestly think he will average 80+ from now on in his best position and its best to get him this week before his price goes through the roof.

EDIT: Also, thanks! Your team looks good too, hopefully from now on we can hit the 1200 mark consistently

Someone else in this thread mentioned getting Brittan so the credit goes to them really, but i definitely think its a good idea. He'll play when Cook is on origin duty and there arent too many hookers that i trust to score well week in week out. There are a few consistent options but they dont have the ceiling and those that have the ceiling aren't consistent. Ponga is a gun and a genuine captain option. I honestly think he will average 80+ from now on in his best position and its best to get him this week before his price goes through the roof.

EDIT: Also, thanks! Your team looks good too, hopefully from now on we can hit the 1200 mark consistently
I didn't think about Origin duties...oops.

Completely agree about Ponga, he's one of the best FB's period, can see this kid being Queensland's starting FB for the next decade, it's a pity he chose NRL over the Brisbane Lions :p. 3 legitimate captain's options in Cook, Teddy & Ponga, looks super sexy :thumbsu:

Yeah, Ponga is definitely a massive talent. Yeah it would be cool to see him line up for the Lions but hey, he's great to watch in the sport he chose...even if it is an inferior sport ;). 3 captain options is good. With RTS and Munster i probably have 5 options now. More if you count Surgess but you didnt count him, so i wont haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back