NRL SC 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1268 for me in a decent round where I left plenty of points on the line. Back up to 1600 in the rankings. Hopefully can get myself back into the top 1000 this week. Unsure if i’ll make any changes, though really need to bring in some round 12 bye players as a couple of mine who I blanked on not getting picked for origin are firming as surprise selections (reynolds, murray)

Crap.I have Murray.

Looking ahead to round 12, i've only got a maximum of 12 players available with no 5/8s or FBs so ill think about sideways trading Munster/Tedesco. Given its my first year playing im not sure how many trades i should aim to conserve for injuries at the back end of the season as 37 seems a pretty generous amount. That is something that i may need some guidance/advice about. At the moment im just focussing on improving my team each week.

Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 2.09.51 pm.png

Looking ahead to round 12, i've only got a maximum of 12 players available with no 5/8s or FBs so ill think about sideways trading Munster/Tedesco. Given its my first year playing im not sure how many trades i should aim to conserve for injuries at the back end of the season as 37 seems a pretty generous amount. That is something that i may need some guidance/advice about. At the moment im just focussing on improving my team each week.

View attachment 677384
You’ve probably got 10 definitely playing round 12 with two maybes (Brittain and Murray). I wouldn’t do anything drastic in terms of bringing players on for just one round. Given popular early choices such as Reynolds, Walker, Murray etc have all firmed into favourites to gaining origin selection when they appeared unlikely at the start of the season, I reckon 11-13 players will be competitive for round 12 provided you nail your captaincy.

You’ve probably got 10 definitely playing round 12 with two maybes (Brittain and Murray). I wouldn’t do anything drastic in terms of bringing players on for just one round. Given popular early choices such as Reynolds, Walker, Murray etc have all firmed into favourites to gaining origin selection when they appeared unlikely at the start of the season, I reckon 11-13 players will be competitive for round 12 provided you nail your captaincy.

Cheers for that. In that case I'll try to get 13 players available but i wont stress if i fall short of that. I feel like im set up ok given i didnt factor the byes into selection at all until trades for this round.

I cant wait to get a fit DCE in at halfback in a little while. Then eventually ill grab Farah too
Yeah I've decided to grab Farrah this week for Origin coverage before his price spike again, sick of my Hooker reserve being useless.

Friend > Farrah
Crichton > Fonua-Blake

This leaves me Bateman, Okunbor, and possibly Whitfield to downgrade next week.

I'm thinking Whitbread > Dylan Walker via Burgess & Nikora DPP, and Okunbor > Hiroti. Then in round 13 I'm planning on bringing in RTS with Bateman & Brown.

1558546754293.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Decided that instead of just Fonua-Blake that I'd field Taupau and Garrick hoping for a massive score against the Titans and because ill be able to watch all of tonight's game.That means im moving Nikora and Surgess out of my 17 so you might want to captain one of them as my moves will no doubt backfire.

Last edited:
View attachment 679559View attachment 679558
Have done everything wrong this year.

Might only get 13 ne t week as well. Grrrrr

I like your team a lot actually. At first glance Morgan seems the only liability. Not having Ponga is probably hurting too but its a good team, id expect you to be ranked fairly highly overall. Also, ill probably only get 11 next round before trades so 13 would actually be pretty decent, especially if that is prior to trades

I like your team a lot actually. At first glance Morgan seems the only liability. Not having Ponga is probably hurting too but its a good team, id expect you to be ranked fairly highly overall. Also, ill probably only get 11 next round before trades so 13 would actually be pretty decent, especially if that is prior to trades
Even though it looks a good team, I have no idea how to pick a captain.
Rank is 35k

Even though it looks a good team, I have no idea how to pick a captain.
Rank is 35k
Yeah it is very tough choosing a captain. I would have thought you'd be in the top 10k or so with that team but i guess i know nothing about your team's history. Choosing the right players on field seems to be a real lottery, much more so than the AFL. Its almost halfway through and i still have no idea who to field and who to sit on a weekly basis.

Yeah it is very tough choosing a captain. I would have thought you'd be in the top 10k or so with that team but i guess i know nothing about your team's history. Choosing the right players on field seems to be a real lottery, much more so than the AFL. Its almost halfway through and i still have no idea who to field and who to sit on a weekly basis.
I haven’t been able to break 1200 all year.

Long way to go but fielding my Sea Eagles players looks to be a good move. Garrick just got a try and Taupau and Fonua-Blake doing a ton of work. I think the Titans will be blown out given the start.
And suddenly the titans are winning .

And suddenly the titans are winning .
Since Taupau and AFB have been off the Titans have gained ascendancy. Manly were controlling the middle and Taupau, JTurbo and AFB were doing their thing with nice hitups and offloads but they've made so many errors since they went up 12-0. AFB is back on now so we'll see if their forwards can get on top again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back