NRL SC 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fair. Silly question but I'm assuming you can't loophole captaincy scores like AFL SC? As he could be worth keeping if looping is a thing.
Loophole is much harder in NRL. They take the lowest score from all your reserves as the auto emerg. Usually only used during bye rounds when state or origin is on or end of season when you have 22-23 good players and 7-8 Nuffiels who have no chance of playing.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Loophole is much harder in NRL. They take the lowest score from all your reserves as the auto emerg. Usually only used during bye rounds when state or origin is on or end of season when you have 22-23 good players and 7-8 Nuffiels who have no chance of playing.

Here's a question, is it worth getting someone like Flegler over Haas? I've got basically all the other possibly cheap rookies that are starting, he could only get 20 minutes off the bench so not sure if that's worth it or not.

Here's a question, is it worth getting someone like Flegler over Haas? I've got basically all the other possibly cheap rookies that are starting, he could only get 20 minutes off the bench so not sure if that's worth it or not.
20 minute players are not worth it.

caaarnthetiges

Debutant
Mar 7, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
First ever crack - should they start writing my name on the 50K cheque?

94A30813-1182-4AA5-A145-086467C7D6FA.jpeg
54F11A3F-13E5-4233-9E19-CC146B3521C2.jpeg

Why they do this? Is it to stop you from using the loophole?

caaarnthetiges

Debutant
Mar 7, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Had Cam Smith and Jack Bird tonight, Smith seemed to under deliver a little bit but I have no idea tbh. Didn't really know who to pick at hooker so went safe and went with him in the end.
Smith didn’t do much at all and still managed to score 50 odd. Through in some attacking stats in the future that he will no doubt get and he’ll be hitting 60/70. 50 is his absolute floor which you can’t really complain about.

Current side (can't get C+V to work right now for whatever reason)

H: Hodgson, Holland
FR: Fifita, Papalii, Kamikamica, Host
BR: Taumalolo, Surgess, Taupau, Klemmer, Murray, Nikora
HB: Cleary, Brown
FE: Morgan, Keighran
CW: Bateman, Bird, Kahu, Nicoll-Klokstad, Garrick, Sivo, Ravalawa
FB: Tedesco, Simonsson

Not sure on Klemmer, but I didn't like many of the other options in that price range and think him moving to Newcastle could see him move to premo forward category (not that he's not one in real life, I'm talking SuperCoach here!) Could go Lane I guess with him starting at Parramatta rather than being on the bench (IIRC). I've always liked him.

So many midpricers in the three-quarters line! Though the only premo I really liked there was Mitchell.

Had Cam Smith and Jack Bird tonight, Smith seemed to under deliver a little bit but I have no idea tbh. Didn't really know who to pick at hooker so went safe and went with him in the end.
Yeah I didn't rate any of the premo hooking options, especially given how expensive Cook is. No good cheapies either.

I’ve already done the rookie mistake by forgetting to set my captain. Bloody got stuck with teddy Wanted. JTurbo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back