NRL SC 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a mate at the club and he reckons the Cowboys have signed a handy fullback from Melbourne to start immediately for them this weekend given their injury crisis. Drinkwater is highly talented and was Melbournes first choice fullback during pre season until he got injured in their last trial game. Very handy cheapie at fullback if you’re looking to free up cash.
Good player. I was all over him at the start of the year before he got injured and lost his spot

Good player. I was all over him at the start of the year before he got injured and lost his spot
Yeah he’s quality. Came back from injury on the weekend running for a lazy 170 odd metres, 1 line break and 3 try assists. If you don’t already have 2 keepers at fullback, he’s a genuine option to free up cash to use elsewhere.

Ponga OUT
Walker OUT
Klemmer might be OUT or play from the bench

Reynolds INJURED

Ponga out sucks but it was somewhat predictable!

Decided to trade Surgess -> Marsters given Surgess is bleeding cash. I currently have 12 players available for round 16 so ill look to address that in the coming rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

another crap round from me considering i had lolo as captain
872/13(c)
copley, haas, teddy, arrow left

arrow will probably be a late out.

Last edited:
Mitchell OUT and Katoa means i get 65+34 off the bench

837 finished

Mitchell out means i cop Dearden's score of 1. 951 all out. The sooner this round finishes the better! I'll definitely drop outside the top 1000 now, hopefully i dont fall too too far but that seems pretty likely. I would've taken 1000 but 951 is ridiculous, especially considering i scored 943 last round with 11 players!

For anyone who has played this game in the past, what is a good amount of trades to have after round 16? I'm looking at being down to 5 or so depending on how aggressively i trade in the lead up to that round. I do feel like this may be too few but equally it seems likely that not too many trades will be necessary between rounds 17 and the end of the season. Just looking for some guidance :)

EDIT: If i try to avoid making too many trades, i may go into round 16 with only 14 or 15 players but 7-8 trades. I don't know whether that will be 'par' or whether i should use extra sideways trades to get a full 17 but it may come back to bite me later on in the season.

Trades im currently thinking of making are (to players playing in round 16):

CNK -> 2rf/frf/ctr-wing cow
Brittain -> Farah
Aikens/Hiroti -> ctr-wing cow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back