NRL SC 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many trades in NRL?
Whats a good player average in this game? Score per week?

Hate the sport lol but just interested to know

I think I started with 35 with my rando team. Average is all over the shop and projected seems to mean even less in NRL SC than it does in AFL SC.

One week a player may get 140 which is akin to around 200+ in AFL then the next they'll get 40.

Yep they are all over the place scoring round to round

Xerri got 134 + 104 followed by 6 + 26 for me

Really hard game to get right especially as late outs are replaced by the lowest score
from your non scoring players. (i had a 5pt score last round)
If your not around to change of course.

Had some nice scores that did not count as well.

How many trades in NRL?
Whats a good player average in this game? Score per week?

Hate the sport lol but just interested to know

37 trades i believe. The very best players are averaging 80+ but anything over 65 is pretty good. The top ranked coach's team is averaging 1181 per week. I think 1200 is a good score in any given week although there can be massive variances. My highest score was 1450 and lowest of 913. Its worth noting that i only had 11 players (so 6 zeros) in round 12 and it wasnt even my lowest scoring week, which just illustrates how much scores can vary. Also, given the high standard deviation in scores prices fluctuate more than in AFL SC. I'm not a huge NRL fan but ive really enjoyed giving this a go and have been pleasantly surprised with my overall ranking.

37 trades i believe. The very best players are averaging 80+ but anything over 65 is pretty good. The top ranked coach's team is averaging 1181 per week. I think 1200 is a good score in any given week although there can be massive variances. My highest score was 1450 and lowest of 913. Its worth noting that i only had 11 players (so 6 zeros) in round 12 and it wasnt even my lowest scoring week, which just illustrates how much scores can vary. Also, given the high standard deviation in scores prices fluctuate more than in AFL SC. I'm not a huge NRL fan but ive really enjoyed giving this a go and have been pleasantly surprised with my overall ranking.
Where are you ranked?

Why so many zeros one week? Injuries?

Where are you ranked?

Why so many zeros one week? Injuries?
I'm 995th of 140,000+

The 6 zeros were during the first (of 2) bye round. Most fielded around 13 players but I was hit particularly bad as I did very little planning and copped an injury or two in the lead up.

Given its my first year I'm really unsure about how many trades to keep for the back end of the season. Again it seems there is a trade-off between leaving trades for injuries and upgrading in order to have a complete team ASAP.

I'll probably struggle to stay in the top 1k given I have only 5 trades left. I do have decent depth though so I'm hoping that helps in the final third of the season.

Anyway, SC has given me some incentive to start following the nrl closer after being a casual fan for years. I don't agonise over decisions like I do for afl SC/DT so in some ways its a healthier relationship. Id recommend it to casual fans but obviously very little point playing if you don't watch or like the sport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back