Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
973 saw me rise to 346th overall from 995th. Closed the gap on the leader to the tune of 93 points

EDIT: Going to go for broke and get rid of Murray & Tedesco for Tommy Turbo & Burns. Why? At this stage ive got to go a bit unique to make ground and i am 1.5k short of Tupou & Tedesco to Burns & T.Turbo. Murray can be replaced by TPJ/SST and getting Burns allows me to relegate Nikora to my bench. Tedesco is in just about every top team so it makes sense that 'going unique' would involve getting rid of him. RTS can hopefully outscore him for the rest of the season.

Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 3.58.28 pm.png

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
So many trade options this week. I keep going back and forth but what i have settled on is getting Tommy Turbo with one trade, most likely for Tedesco. However, i have experimented with trading RTS to T.Turbo as well. I'd love to get Burns too as he is great value for money but with so few trades left i may not be able to get him in. Right now ive done Nikora > Naden & Tedesco > T.Turbo. Ive decided that getting rid of Murray is silly. If i dont get Burns ill need to field 1 of Marsters or Tupou for the rest of the season which isnt ideal.

Trading combos i've considered:

Murray > Burns & Tedesco > T.Turbo
Host > P.Kaufusi & RTS > T.Turbo
Nikora > Naden & Tedesco > T.Turbo

Then the 'crazy' trades ive thought about

RTS > Drinkwater & Tedesco > T.Turbo
Moses > DCE & Tedesco > T.Turbo
Nikora > Naden & Tupou > Harawira-Naera
Nikora > Gutherson & Tupou > Burns

I think at the moment ive settled on Nikora > Naden and Tedesco > T.Turbo which leaves 53k in the bank

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
1,121 at the moment (ironic 100 short of proj) :rolleyes:
Yesterday was terrible for my team too. I fell well short of my projected 1321 thanks to 3 scores in the 30s and only one of my 8 players reached their projected score (Bateman with 71). Moses came very close with his 86, i really dont know why his projected was 91. Anyway, looks like i finished on 1165 which is underwhelming given i had some big scores from RTS/Haas/Smith/Munster/Moses.

Unfortunately my CTR-WINGS dropped the ball big time

71 + 61 + 45 + 40 + 33 + 30 = 280 which gives an average of 46.67

I think i may have been able to hold my spot if i hit 1200 but falling 35 short probably means i slip down the rankings, hopefully not too far!

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
1165 saw me drop 135 places to 481 overall. Hopefully get back Ponga and Tedesco this round although it looks like Murray and/or Cook could be out. I have 100k in the bank but only 4 trades left so im thinking i may not upgrade to T.Turbo and instead hope RTS and Tedesco can average something comparable for the rest of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back