NRL SC 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benched Marsters this week because he has stopped kicking :mad:
Damn :( Funnily enough i did the exact opposite and decided to play him given he was up against poor opposition on that right side. I'm pretty happy with his 80-odd but Burns and Nikora could still come in and beat that!

202/3

RTS, Maumalo, Bateman, Munster, Haas and Smith to come tomorrow

EDIT: Forgot Haas

Last edited:

So im about 350 points from the top 10, time to try and make a few risky moves. Starting this round with the captaincy!

EDIT: Thinking i need to get rid of RTS given Warriors are in horrible form and their run home is super tough. Either i go to Tommy Turbo with my last trade or i get creative and trade in Johnson/DCE for RTS with DPP and hope Turbo has an average finish to the season.

Last edited:
So im about 350 points from the top 10, time to try and make a few risky moves. Starting this round with the captaincy!

EDIT: Thinking i need to get rid of RTS given Warriors are in horrible form and their run home is super tough. Either i go to Tommy Turbo with my last trade or i get creative and trade in Johnson/DCE for RTS with DPP and hope Turbo has an average finish to the season.
Pretty huge gamble betting against Turbo. Get him in and use your 4 reserves and captain choices make up the ground.
If u do go the POD route then I'd get DCE as he would be a lot less popular

(Log in to remove this ad.)

408/8

I've brpken Tommy Turbo (46).(48 last round) same as i did Walker earlier in the season

Staggs don't kick so he needs tries
Naden got a try but ended up with 30
Nikora too.

Moses/Matterson/Marsters/Ponga/Tolman today

Last edited:
Think it's best to keep the same captain instead of switching if they have a bad round (did that a lot this season)
I went back to Smith.
I agree. I was going to keep it on Tedesco but thought id go unique to try and make up ground which obviously backfired :(

BF minor premier here

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back