Croker (Canb)

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Rank slipped below 1000 mainly due to my own stupidity playing around with the captaincy (instead of sticking with Tedesco), playing Dylan Brown over Jurbo for a few weeks and using my last trade 3 rounds ago on what i thought was going to be an upgrade - as well as having the bonus of bringing in a POD - but turned out to be a downgrade. That trade was RTS -> Cody Walker which was mainly based on Souths easy(ish) run home and Warriors tough run. Of course Souths have been in average-poor form and Walker has done almost nothing.

The safe trade was clearly Marsters -> Ma'u or RTS > T.Turbo but i thought i needed to 'be unique' and go for what i thought was decent upside. Of course Walker has been s**t, RTS has still been ok and Ma'u has gone bonkers in the last few rounds and it hurts not having him! Surprisingly missing out on Tommy Turbo hasn't really burnt me given his last 3-4 rounds have been pretty up and down.

Anyway, enough whinging! This week im giving Cody Walker the captaincy mainly because im begging for that RTS trade to actually yield something. Nothing to lose i guess.

Who's " Browns Bandicoots " ?
Got me cooked

******* WOW
Fullscreen capture 2092019 20849 PM.bmp.jpg

I had no right winning that.

Playing THE PUSHOVERS in the GF
Who's that ?

Made 9/10 GF's

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
BF PREMIER BABY !!!!

giphy.gif

Nice work mate!
Congrats to SELFCONFESDAFLNERD on being the highest rank among BF members at 1,437

Thanks! I honestly made some shocking decisions in the final 4 or so rounds so im surprised i held on to be the top rankled among BF members. I do wish i had of finished in the top 1000. I probably would have achieved that if i made the 'safe moves' in the last month but in an attempt to push for top 100 i tried to be unique and it backfired massively. Anyway, it was good fun and i cant wait to go again next year. I learnt a fair amount from my first season so hopefully will be better for the run so to speak :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back