NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since i had to get rid of Edwards my team has changed so much. I guess it was probably inevitable. I have settled on a team with no Klemmer for the first time as i think injuries have opened up opportunities for cheapies e.g Carrigan and whoever starts as the Sea Eagles FrF. Knight has thus moved to my 2nd FrF spot. Klemmer is incredibly reliable but i dont see upside and given these injuries presenting opportunities for cheapies, im happy to get rid of him for now.

I have absolutely stacked my 2rF with D.Fifita in the 5th spot, thus 2 of my 4 14-17 players are in the 2rF position. As ive splurged on 2rFs my centres/wings are pretty s**t with Talau/Coates in the 4th and 5th spots. Papy keeps his WFB spot in the shuffle and in comes Holmes. Who, as i mentioned earlier, has always been my 3rd pick for WFB.

EDIT: Here is the best part of my team; my 2rFs. Graham is a bit of a placeholder. I can drop him and upgrade CTWs if my CTW cheapies arent selected or i choose i want a bit more firepower in that position. Also, there are a few picks around Graham's price point that i like too e.g Garner and then there are cheaper options like J.Williams, Su'A and Hess that i dont mind. The other 5 will almost certainly stay barring injury.

Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 2.57.55 pm.png

Last edited:
My team has changed heaps given that several cows that i was looking at now seem like they wont get any gametime while others have announced themselves. Im not entirely happy with my team at the moment but im spending a fair amount on cows so hopefully i wont be in a situation where i need to drop a gun in order to get cows for my bench. After Edwards went down i decided i need a new POD and that is Ramien. He has some talent and i think he'll enjoy being back at the sharks. I think he'll lineup on the same side of the field as Wade Graham which would hopefully be ideal.

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 8.25.15 pm.png

Huge watch on Walters now.
Starting at 9 for this weeks trial.
Definitely a watch given he is 200k! I have some doubts but if he makes that hooker spot his own he will be an absolute steal. Its great that he is DPP too

After the final trials, carrigon looks a near must, yeo is locked in as CTW1, and fiddling with idea of starting Api As starting hooker and going both Moses and Cleary.
Horsburg as a starting lock at FRF looks tempting as well

After the final trials, carrigon looks a near must, yeo is locked in as CTW1, and fiddling with idea of starting Api As starting hooker and going both Moses and Cleary.
Horsburg as a starting lock at FRF looks tempting as well
Yeah Carrigan is locked in. I currently have both Moses and Cleary as a result of money saved on my FrFs. I dont have Yeo but am trying to work him in.

EDIT: Friend vs Api is really doing my head in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G’day fellas - In charge this season with organising a $50 cash comp between me and my mates.

H2H (20 team comp) with a mix of beginners/casual/people who’ve played for a few years. $800 to the GF winner, $100 minor premier, $100 highest weekly scorer.

Have a group chat on Facebook messenger for a bit of banter and a laugh throughout the season, though not compulsory to be a part of.

Thought I’d ask on here to see if any of you are keen to join. 7 spots are available that we need to fill.

Updated predicted line ups
I’d be wary of starting Cam Smith now if Harry Grant gets a bench spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back