NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses and Matterson for me. Somewhat tempted to get Stimson but at the moment he isnt in my team
Stimson has never scored well in SC and you just don't know when CHN will be back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stimson has never scored well in SC and you just don't know when CHN will be back
He is pretty cheap but i agree there is far too much uncertainty with regards to CHN. By all reports Stimson was going to be on the bench at best before the CHN news. There are lots of options around his price or cheaper too so there really is too much risk to take him. I havent played this game long enough to know every player whose game does/doesnt translate to good scores so i can appreciate that he may not be a good scorer. Probably was unlikely to make my team but ill scratch him off the list now :)

4 player traps to avoid on NRL site are my 2 full backs (and a lot on here)
But that is for the fantasy game (my first season playing that) where they reckon
they are priced too high for that.

Teams are out
Not a lot of cheapies starting
Who to captain is now the question ? (Not convinced with Haas playing Away)
Every bloke and his dog has the VC on Moses surely ?

Every bloke and his dog has the VC on Moses surely ?

You can't loophole in this game ?
Any non playing player will be replaced by lowest scoring player from the bench (non reserves)
So if you made a dud captain after today you might get Moses (c) but you will still get the lowest scoring
bench playing.
Think i'm right ?

Any non playing player will be replaced by lowest scoring player from the bench (non reserves)
So if you made a dud captain after today you might get Moses (c) but you will still get the lowest scoring
bench playing.
Think i'm right ?

you don't loophole unless your VC gets 120+. and yes, you get the lowest score on your bench as replacement

vc 120 + lowest score of 15
usually c gets 80 and dropping worst player of 35 ?????

Last edited:
bench playing.
Think i'm right ?
Yeah u can loop but there's the AE risk

I got to admit my team is pretty generic but i dont have Luai so he is my main "i hope he fails" player. Kikau, Su'A and Taunoa-Brown have been in my team but they aren't currently so they get honourable mentions. Player im hoping performs the best is Simonsson given i think the Raiders should destroy an injury plagued Titans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back