NRL SC 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just 6pts at HT
Yeah, terrible start but he can still recover. Im underwhelmed by Matterson's HT score of 25 too. He made lots of tackles but hasnt done anything of note offensively yet. Hopefully the game will open up in the 2nd half, and maybe just maybe there wont be a million errors too.

I got to admit my team is pretty generic but i dont have Luai so he is my main "i hope he fails" player. Kikau, Su'A and Taunoa-Brown have been in my team but they aren't currently so they get honourable mentions. Player im hoping performs the best is Simonsson given i think the Raiders should destroy an injury plagued Titans.
anigif_sub-buzz-18925-1507751878-5.gif

Rest of the Round could be called off :'(

Rest of the Round could be called off :'(
Apparantly the latest is there will be a teleconference with all 16 clubs in an hours time (4 pm ADST). Some coaches have come out and said they are happy to play with no crowds but my uneducated guess is that all games will be called off rather than played with no crowd :(

Well the PM has said that from Monday public gatherings of 500+ people should be suspended. Presumably that means the games will go ahead over the weekend. I'm not sure that the teleconference goes ahead as i heard that info from someone on a different forum. I'll be looking at the NRL website for the latest info though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well the PM has said that from Monday public gatherings of 500+ people should be suspended. Presumably that means the games will go ahead over the weekend. I'm not sure that the teleconference goes ahead as i heard that info from someone on a different forum. I'll be looking at the NRL website for the latest info though

Maybe next week it will be behind closed doors.
AFL will be the same too.
Although both will be suspended i reckon.

8 (c) /544

Really outsmarted myself by making late change to 5/8th and centre.

Shibasaki
Brailey Knight Williams
Yeo Koroisau Flanagan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back